Thread: HTC Aria vs. Samsung Captivate

HTC Aria vs. Samsung Captivate

I am prepared to obtain a fresh smartphone on AT&T and I actually would like an Android mobile phone. I appreciate that the innovative Samsung Captivate is quicker, brighter, further features, and so on. However it is furthermore a huge phone though. I actually like the dimension and sense of the HTC Aria. For my reasons I believe it will further than assemble each and every one of my requirements. Except seeing as they price concerning the equivalent am I simply being dense for not receiving the most recent and utmost? That's how it senses occasionally.

Re: HTC Aria vs. Samsung Captivate

Comparison among HTC Aria as well as Samsung Captivate:
    • Android: both smart phones are feature with Android 2.1
    • Processor: HTC Aria contains 600 MHz Qualcomm MSM 7227 CPU however the Captivate comes with 1GHz Hummingbird CPU.
    • Camera: Both contain 5 megapixel camera but the Captivate contain front camera for video calling.
    • Screen: 3.2 inch HVGA (320×480) capacitive touch display within Aria. On the other side the Captivate has Super AMOLED 4-inch touchscreen with enhanced off-axis viewing and superior outside visibility
    • Wi Fi: Aria integrated with Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g), Captivate comes with WiFi Wireless-N
    • Bluetooth: Aria contains Bluetooth 2.1 but the Captivate has Bluetooth 3.0 through DLNA connectivity
    • Jack: Both smart phones contains 3.5-millimeter headphone jack

In my opinion the Key feature of both smartphones is its display. The Samsung Captivate contains a huge and beautiful 4-inch screen (480 x 800 pixels). Therefore it is a perfect mobile for watching movieand web browsing. The HTC Aria, has a smaller, inferior resolution screen (3.2-inch, 320×480 pixels). The Captivate is outfitted through an ultra-thin fantastic AMOLED screen. The AMOLED screen will offer numerous benefits, counting a brighter display, fewer sunlight mirror image, and condensed power expenditure.

The Captivate seems to be an enormous device. After Froyo, IDK what besides they may perhaps actually make superior, or much missing to put in to Gingerbread to be sincere. I believe I would be capable to overhang through Froyo for 2 years though, and I believe it would get that numerous years for 3.0 to be ported and formally released. The larger display is tempting, except I like the sense of HTC and their logic UI is wonderful. But for now I think that the Aria will completely suite my needs.

The HTC Aria is a killer small mobile phone for certain. Sense UI is tremendous except touchwizard is not excessively terrible except Sense does drive it away. Currently it will be motivating as Google affirmed through Gingerbread there will not be necessitate for Sense UI, TouchWiz as well as Motoblur. The further cause why I did not set off with the Aria was the dimension, still lesser than my Bold 9000 which is a simply a bit smaller than the Captivate, and a bit extended as evaluated to the captivate.

If you require a huge display the Captivate is the understandable option, or else the Aria is an outstanding mobile phone. Specifications sideways the Aria is tremendous quick and approachable, except you are into concentrated games the CPU should not be a problem (and must provide longer battery existence). The Aria has an enormous sense in the hand and is small enough for whichever pocket. I will be receiving a Captivate in the course of work and look onward to comparing further intimately, except not being into games otherwise watching TV/videos.