Thread: Micromax x560 not able to connect to Youtube

Micromax x560 not able to connect to Youtube

Guys I have brought this new Micromax x560 mobile phone just few weeks ago after I had heard that this mobile has got all the features in built like snaptu,opera mini,nimbuzz,youtube etc. Now with all the features, it would be easy to connect to along with facbook as well as orkut but when I would try to connect to the youtube I find that it doesn’t do so. When I open the youtube I see the index of video and on clicking the video it ask for ACTIVATE STREAMING and when I click on YES I get a message FAILED TO CONNECT, so can someone help me to know that why I am facing this problem with this Micromax x560.

Re: Micromax x560 not able to connect to Youtube

What I would want to ask you is that are you facing the same problem in playing the videos from the youtube only or is it that you are facing the problem with the other videos that are there available on different sites as well. If you are not being able to play each and every video then I think that your Micromax x560 will surely not able to support videos, it is only meant for static sites.

Which mobile operator are you making use, contact him if still you find that you are unable to get the videos to stream easily on your Micromax x560. It can be possible that the network which you are making use of doesn’t really provides that much of a high bandwidth network with which you are able to play the videos on your mobile phone, so I think that it would be better that you first contact him and see what he tells.

Dude what I think that your mobile phone might not be having the updated Adobe Flash Player and that is the reason why you are not being able to play the video on the youtube. So what I would want to suggest you is that you should first update your Adobe Flash Player and then see if you are able to access and play the videos that are there on the youtube. I hope you surely will!

If still you are unable to buffer the videos on your Micromax x560 mobile phone then what I would suggest that you should follow this steps and see if it can help you to play the videos effectively after following the steps.
    • Firstly Go to menu and select video player.
    • Next Select Option.
    • Now Go to network profile and select edit.
    • Next select data account and click on wlan and activate and save the profile.
    • Finally, you will have to switch off and switch on your mobile again, to make the settings to take effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
    Guys I have brought this new Micromax x560 mobile phone just few weeks ago after I had heard that this mobile has got all the features in built like snaptu,opera mini,nimbuzz,youtube etc. Now with all the features, it would be easy to connect to along with facbook as well as orkut but when I would try to connect to the youtube I find that it doesn’t do so. When I open the youtube I see the index of video and on clicking the video it ask for ACTIVATE STREAMING and when I click on YES I get a message FAILED TO CONNECT, so can someone help me to know that why I am facing this problem with this Micromax x560.
    Its very easy dude.....just go video player in menu tab...and open it..then go to options then network profiles.. setting it...
    FOR AIRTEL... apn- airtelgprs.com...aur baki rahne do...