Thread: Suggest me mobile phones for video calling

Suggest me mobile phones for video calling

Hi, I wanted to know about the phones available in market which allows face-to-face chat (video calling in other words). I wish to stay in contact with my family and friends. So I would really like to have a phone that will enable me to talk face to face either both through phones or me from mobile and them from computer. Anyone with any good suggestions, please reply. It would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Suggest me mobile phones for video calling

Any 3G or 4G enabled mobile phone can make it possible for you to have face-to-face chat (video calling) with your friends and family. Apple iPhone 4 is very much in demand in market. Apple iPhone 3, iPhone 4 can be used for face-to-face chat. HTC mobile phones also provide you with this facility. HTC Touch Pro2 is the latest one being introduced in the market. HTC EVO, HTC Incredible S, HTC Flyer are few other models of HTC which will be featuring voice calling but they not yet launched in the market. I would suggest you to go through reviews and specifications of the mobile you planning to buy and select the one according to your convenience.

There is a list of 3G enabled phones which will give you the privilege to have face-to-face chat without any trouble. I am having a list of only Samsung Mobiles that have this feature.
    • Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Apollo, Samsung Galaxy Europa,Samsung Galaxy Mini, Samsung Galaxy Portal, Samsung Galaxy Ace
    • Samsung Monte S5620, Samsung Wave, Samsung Wave 525 / Samsung S5250, Samsung Wave 2
    • Samsung Jet, Samsung Tocco / Samsung F480, Samsung Tocco Lite, Samsung Tocco Ultra S8300, Samsung Tocco Icon, Samsung Omnia 7
    • Samsung S5560, Samsung Genio Qwerty, Samsung Genio Touch, Samsung S3500 Marcel, Samsung Ch@t 335/Samsung Chat S3350.
    For more details and specifications about the respective model you can visit Samsung mobiles official website or search about it on Internet.

I am using Nokia N8 myself and use it for video calling. For me N8 is the ultimate mobile phone with lots and lots of features. I am more of a Nokia fan so I know more about the Nokia phones that will provide you video calling. There is a wide range of mobiles in Nokia which have this feature. Few of them which I know are : Nokia N8, Nokia 5230, Nokia 6700 , Nokia C5-03, Nokia 6303i Classic, Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, Nokia C7, Nokia X6 , Nokia E63, Nokia 6700 Slide, Nokia E5, Nokia E72, Nokia 5530 XpressMusic , Nokia E71.
    For more details you can visit the official site of Nokia and choose one according to your budget or choice.

If you wish to spend little more and get something more attractive and classy, I would suggest you buy iPhone 4. Another good choice is the Sony Ericson mobiles. You must check out Sony Ericson official website for their mobiles. They also provide with a wide range of mobiles which have the video calling feature along with many others. My personnel favorite, which I am using, is Sony Ericson Xperia X10. As far as I remember Xperia X10 mini, Xperia X10 mini pro, Xperia X8, Vivaz are few other models which will make face-to-face chat possible. Hope you find your choice mobile. Good Luck.