Thread: How to save China iPhone 4G sms to memory card

How to save China iPhone 4G sms to memory card

Guys I have purchased this China iPhone 4G of lately so as to get a good touch and feel before I move on to get a new brand new original version of the iPhone. Now although this iphone is pretty handy and like the original piece it contains almost each and every feature only the questions comes of the reliability. One more thing I would want to know is that since there is a low memory when it comes to saving the messages in this phone, I would want to know that is there any way through which I can move that messages to the memory card, so as to make way for new messages to come, please do reply.

Re: How to save China iPhone 4G sms to memory card

Well I think that this feature is not available in the China’s version of the iPhone since I think that this is one more area apart from the reliability and the durability of iPhone. Most of the china’s mobile phone doesn’t have that kind of a feature that the original version of the iPhone will have. They will look similar and behave like the original apple version of the iPhone, but in real sense there are some of the features that would go missing in this phone, so I think it’s not possible.

Although I haven’t tried it out since I do not have the China’s iPhone 4G but I would request you to give a try and see if it helps you in moving the messages to the external memory card. For that you will have to Go to Messaging on your china iPhone and from there select Options and then move towards settings. Now Scroll down screen until you reach Other and from there select Memory in use and choose which ever memory you would want.

Hey I was searching for the same on my China iPhone 4G for moving the messages onto the external memory card, but unfortunately I couldn’t found any of those option so as to move the messages onto the external memory card directly. Instead I think that we can even copy the messages and save it in a file on the external memory, and if we would want to make use of the messages again then we can again copy the same and paste on the message editor and then send the messages.

Dude why don’t you move the messages and saved onto your PC with the help of the cable if you really want to save the messages for the future references. I also doubt that the China will not contain this kind of feature inside it and so I feel that it would be better not to waste time on this and should save the messages onto the system using the usb cable.