Thread: Acer Aspire 5551 won't start frequently

Acer Aspire 5551 won't start frequently

From last few months I am using a windows 7 compatible Acer Aspire model 5551 laptop, the other specification of my system is like the intel dual core processor, along with 3gb ram, 456 gb hard drive, and NVIDIA graphics driver, the system is works fine some times. But from last few days I am facing a problem with this system, it creating a problem in few times. It not starting few times, it hangs in windows log in screen, and not proceeds further. What should be the cause of this issue? Any input will be appreciated greatly.

re: Acer Aspire 5551 won't start frequently

As per my opinion this should be causing for the motherboard, because I was also getting this similar issue few months back, after that when I researched on this I found this is simply occurring or the motherboard. And to resolve this there is only solution, if you have the idea of hardware configuration then proceed with the manual tricks, otherwise contact with the service engineer, from there you will surely get help on this problem. do it now otherwise it might be harmful for other hardware devices also in later days.

According to me though this is occurring few times then this might also be occurring for the other hardware devices, like mainly the graphics driver, open device manager and from the display tab, be sure that the default device is selected, along with also make sure that other hardware devices are also working fine, if under the device manager if you will found any such type of problem with any listed hardware device driver then try to resolve this with the update software option. I think this will somehow help you to overcome from the problem.

There is almost a similar type of problem that I am facing with the acer aspire laptop, from last morning this is also occurring like the similar issue, the system totally hangs on windows loading screen, it not proceed further than that. Is this occurring for the operating system or for any other hardware devices? After hangs on few times there is blue screen appears into my screen which flashes that the memory is dumping. I did not have any idea on these types of issue. Anyone having any idea on this?

Re: Acer Aspire 5551 won't start frequently

As per the problem that you posted here is completely occurring for the operating system, because I had relevant issue, after that when I consult with a technical person I found this cause, and to resolve this I suggest you to try first with the windows repair option, if this works then ok otherwise after that you need to go through the OS fresh installation. Run the process and then follow the onscreen instruction to complete the process.