Thread: Need information for LG KF750

Need information for LG KF750

I have recently decided to change the mobile phone that I am having from last few months. Actually after consulting some of mine friends I had a look at the LG KF750 and it seems to me a better phone. Now what I want to know here is that what are best possible ways that will allow me to have a go at it. I need the proper information regarding the phone as I want to buy the same for me. Now here it will be good if there are users posting their experience with this phone. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Need information for LG KF750

After the Chocolate, Shine and other Prada, LG Electronics has just presented in Korea its new Black Label phone, which has no official name yet and wants to be the successor of the phones mentioned above. With a slider design, it will offer a 5 megapixel camera, touch screen, all in a finesse never seen, at least, is what the brand promises. No more info at the moment whether this is a release planned for the upcoming days.

LG Electronics is discovered the first official pictures of the new phone trend Korean fashion brand in its Black Label Series, the Secret or KF750 for friends. We did not have all the technical characteristics of the beast we will soon but know already that offers a screen with tempered glass, a carbon fiber casing, all in a slider design and while keeping a touch screen 2.4 "hectic feedback. Besides, it offers a 5-megapixel camera with autofocus, face detection, video recording in DivX format at 120fps, Bluetooth, Following Google Apps.

With a xenon flash would have made it a big blow to the views, since it already gets its photos and video qualities. That the thickness of the mobile played too. With the xenon flash that would have done a great portable media except an open OS with GPS / wifi but it is already announced and well if bug is exempt from certain LG models. Listed as 5-megapixel Camera phone the finest in the world, it has actually quite compact dimensions (103 mm x 51 mm x 11.8 mm) and weighs 116 grams. This digital camera is integrated auto-focus, detects faces (automatic focus on faces) and is capable of recording VGA DivX videos at 30 frames per second or QVGA quality at 120 images per second. It features a 16x digital zoom, a feature photo editing software and associated macro mode.

The Secret KF750" of his full name carries a shell of carbon fiber and tempered glass, leather finish and a sliding keyboard mobile classic. With its QVGA screen touch of 2.4 inches for 262 000 colors, it has more of an FM tuner, a TV output, a Micro SD port up to 4 GB, 100 MB internal memory and Bluetooth A2DP stereo Bluetooth headphones for. Its screen is called Touch but does in fact operate five main functions including touch-mode games, music, photos and FM radio. To access the other menus of the terminal, it will use its touch-sensitive keys located just below the screen.

Its range is 10.8 days standby and 3.8 hours talk time. Interestingly, it comes with an email client developed an Office document reader, Google Maps and YouTube mobile version in addition to other mobile software from Google Blogger, Google Search, GMail. In the category of original functions of KF750 Secret, it is finally possible to notice its automatic control of the brightness of the screen to save battery, its motion sensor to automatically switch from one mode to portrait a landscape mode and a function to sync contacts or music via Bluetooth.