Thread: Unlock LG KE 970

Unlock LG KE 970

Hello everyone! I was given a brand new LG shine but blocked , or I am on sfr. I already asked another site for me to unlock but they could not, I asked a shop in town and they told me it was impossible to unlock LG under but wait 6 months apparently, on-site mobile news possible, but before giving the sub I want to be sure is that someone has already released its LG KE 970 of this site please help me out of the same and let me know what I can do here.

Re: Unlock LG KE 970

I too have a LG KE970 Unlocked I wanted I searched the net and I found this. Must type the code 2945 # * 9701 # then in the window that appears you type 159753 # * # I did it worked, you thought I was you my c not like but I suggest you retyped the first code (2945 # * 9701 #) and miracle there will be marked sim lock is not activated" and voila if it did not work there I'm sorry because it was on my own. At worst you wait 6 months then after you go see your provider and anyway he is obliged to give you the code after these six months because it's the law

I have a LG KE970 mobile phone and I am suing the same from last few months and also I have not had any problem to unlock it. I unlock the city for 10$ on the spot so that people who tell you that it is not possible to wait 6 months gadget is not what I will look elsewhere, I advise you to unlock the city is about no scam, yes Because it exists and you know who your case. That will release the pressure off from you.

Hello, I wanted to say that the manipulation of Cunning fox works, I bought this same laptop, and my operator is a strange operator and told me insert correct sim, after the trick, it works. And there is no way of knowing exactly where the code is available? Because I have already made requests to other sites, they say they know there will I be reimbursed ms, but I can not make 36 requests no way to be on again.

I think there is the better way that I think will help you a lot. Now what you have to do in this case is that just try and visit the LG customer service center and than you have to place the complaint regarding the problem being faced by you. I am sure that they will definitely give you an appropriate solution for the same. And then you can go and solving the issue and that will definitely help your cause.