Thread: VX-7000 annoyance, need help.

VX-7000 annoyance, need help.

I use my web browser, a lot of sports scores. My old VX-4400 would keep my last memory that I could go to the NFL then click the exit scores. When I would go back in your browser, which reminds me to go and start there (unless the phone had been off. The phone that I am having do not keep in mind the site. each time I go reverse to the web back to the homepage of Verizon. Anyone know how to make the phone remember the site? And can have an access on the site whenever needed.

Re: VX-7000 annoyance, need help.

To solve the issue you have to follow the below mentioned steps and I am sure that they will definitely help you out.
    • Click OK to go to settings
    • force down the 0 key
    • Enter the default code to unlock the menus: 000000
    • Press '9' WAP Setting
    • Press '4' Homepage'
    • Enter site that you want as your home page into the space provided, overwriting Verizon's homepage site.

Opera Mini has been mentioned here before, but I'll give you some quick words to jog your memory. With about 20 million users, this browser is perhaps the most popular mini mobile browser out there. So popular that it comes preinstalled on most modern mobile phones. Some people even consider it as your browser of mobile homes. And if you will ask me then changing the same will allow you to have an access on the web browser that you are using.

UC Browser is a professional mobile broswer developed by UC Mobile Limited. It supports Web browsing page and provides all the wonderful sites that kiss on the homepage. With this amazing tool, you can surf the Internet anytime and anywhere to the Internet in your pocket and enjoy life more mobile. Navigation: UC Browser is a mobile web browser that loads web pages in seconds. Trail: All-embracing wonderful sites are listed on the homepage by category, you do not need to enter the URL one by one, no more. Search: Different search engines like Yahoo, Google are supplied preferably different. Bookmark: Add to your favorite page and bookmark management to open directly next time.