Thread: Sync an LG Phone's Contacts to Outlook using BitPim

Sync an LG Phone's Contacts to Outlook using BitPim

Yesterday I bought a mobile phone LG KU990 Views. The installation disc cannot go into my iBook G4 too small. Is there a program that synchronizes the LG with my mac? And the thing here is that I am also in need to sync the same phones contact to the outlook using bitpim. Actually thing here is that I haven’t done any such thing before so I was keen to use the same and do it on my own but was unable to use the software on its merits. Please help me in this one and let me know how I can use the same.

Re: Sync an LG Phone's Contacts to Outlook using BitPim

And so to begin the references ... must be read, where at least go diagonally. I do not know if the mass storage it speaks to many people, but to take a concrete example of a LG KU990 cad. To synchronize, you switch the phone into mass storage mode, you take the little USB connector, and you go back into the small slot provided for this purpose the mac shoed the rest. And so if after these explanations, exhaustive I hope, there have always believed that you cannot sync a LG 990i with mac well I can do nothing more for you.

I would like to respond to your questions and who is a big hassle for most of you regarding the transfer of MP3 music on the LG GW 620 I have and I like bcp, in short I'd suggest a very simple method and Effective: take out your memory card micro sd phone and put the small card into an adapter and plug this one on your home pc or laptop that is using your memory card as usb 's that simple I'm here too the head with I do not use transfers or data cable or CD provided or anything transfer what you want and voila. I have a problem I think not be solved because I am in Algeria and my poor LG GW 620 only works with Orange I do not know if I can unlock it I have to look how.

Here's the easiest way to put music on your phone, hoping it might help.
    To enable your computer to recognize your GW620, perform certain operations on your mobile.
    • Go first in the menu "Settings" / "SD Card and Memory" and then activate the "Mass Storage".
    • Once activated, connect your phone to your computer, you will see a notification in the upper left corner of your mobile, represented by a logo "USB."
    • Then go to notifications, or by opening this one by dragging your finger across the top banner of your home from top to bottom or from the main button of the facade of your mobile menu "Notifications."
    • The cell phone tells you when "Connected with a USB cable: Enable the connection".
    • When you enable the connection, the mobile offers then "Mount" the SD card

For LG KG 800, just go to Settings => Connectivity => modem => yes. After having opened LG PC Sync must connect the phone, leaving open the slide i.e when playing "phone lock can not read data" will be displayed on the screen of the PC which is not exactly right displayed but you will make the approximation . Go to Options and select LG USB Comport 3 and there is in the pocket! I hope it will definitely help you out and then you can have an access over the same.

There are two easy ways to wirelessly synchronize with iTunes and LG Optimus One Smartphone. The first method requires users to download and install on their computers, a small software called iTunes Agent.The software allows you to use your Optimus S with iTunes on a Windows computer, as it runs in the background. After completion of the installation process, right-click the iTunes icon in the system tray agent, next to the clock and click on Preferences. Click the New button, but make sure you leave all the defaults checked. Optimus One device name, or use the name you want and check if the model is set to Synchronize iTunes.