Thread: Toshiba Satellite A305 black screen won't start

Toshiba Satellite A305 black screen won't start

Hello, so here is the thing for the discussion, my Toshiba Satellite A305 has been providing me an in fact hard time recently. First of all, it is been shutting down with no warning previous to (and I am pretty it is since it overheats), but at the present, it won't even start! At what time I power it up, it simply shows the TOSHIBA display with the F2 and F12 alternatives, and behind that, not anything else happens. There is simply a black screen, not even a cursor or something. Nothing else happens awaiting it put off.

Re: Toshiba Satellite A305 black screen won't start

After reading your problem I guess it happens with you since you are thinking it has been shutting down by reason of overheats, I think, there might be injure to the hardware. Have you tried to reset it before? Unplug the system, take away the battery, and then hold down the power key for two to three minute. And then just put back the battery and plug the system and then attempt to restart. May be it will help you.

Have you tried to enter the machine bios with the F2 button? On a few Toshibas you may require to;
    • Turn on workstation through Holding down power button at the same time as pressing the ESC button.
    • The system will beep, then display.
    • Verify System, then puse”F1” button. or if have “button error hit delete to setup"
    • Let loose the ESC button.
    • And then hit F1 button

I am wondering if someone has this kind of problem. Because I had the same problem with my laptop nearly around five month before. For the solution I asked to my many friend and one of them suggested to me it is happens because some hardware part going to be corrupted. And then I checked my all peripherals then I got actual problem and there was a RAM fault. My ram was injured, how I don’t know. So I would like to suggest you that may be possible the same thing happens with you also.

Reade your problem on the same forum and then I discussed with my friends and after discussion I am guessing, it may be happens because of virus effect. Have you installed any kind of virus in your workstation? Sometime because of virus attack we have to face this kind of problem. I would like to suggest you that you have to install any powerful antivirus in your pc to avoid this kind of problem in future such as “Norton” or any other. You can search many more ant viruses on the google.