Thread: LG PC Suite IV is not detecting LG 500

LG PC Suite IV is not detecting LG 500

LG P500 I bought two weeks ago, and I also use this. LG website, he said, a tool called LG PC Suite IV can allow users to backup and restore with ease, but not true. I put my cell phone via USB, the LG PC Suite IV of this software system is needed to get through the application of LG wrong to use the "USB storage mode" that can be connected. But you can not choose "Address Book" and therefore can not support it. I said you have to disable USB storage mode. Does anyone know the solution to solve this problem?

Re: LG PC Suite IV is not detecting LG 500

I seek in vain how to transfer my pictures from my phone to my PC, otherwise what is this wonderful camera. I'm really not satisfied with the phone, which besides having no autonomy, no software or stylus that comes with I have the LG 500 from 1week. Same as you, no bundled software and when I downloaded this not compatible with Vista and when I put in mass storage mode it asks me to insert a memory card. I count on you to try to help me even though you seem to be all in the same boat as me.

In fact, we need the phone when you sync either on its splash screen and you must verify that no game or application is based upon sync. For example, I played the Block breaker and I forgot completely out of the play area. The phone refused to sync either USB or Bluetooth. I cannot exchange files between my PC and my LG KU990, LG PC Suite works very well so far and since I tried to move files to my external memory, the message The access this memory location is invalid occurs.

In summary, it is just before you connect your phone to the PC, go to the menu Parameter phone Connectivity USB connection mode and activate Service Data, even if it is already checked. It does not work every time to sync, alas, but cons, you can access your contacts and files that are on your PC. It is impossible because the LG 500 is not equipped with Windows Mobile impossible to synchronize Outlook and the phone. It's a scam. To synchronize Outlook and your phone must go through their service or rather sync backup and it costs 50 $ each.

You can download your user guide of your phone, your PC or synchronization software update via the software LG phone Support Tool. This software is located on the official site. To do this, simply go to Manual & you find the bottom of the webpage to finally click on "Go to the download Manuals & Software Download. Finally you just have to follow the instructions in the window that opens. I hope this will help you to solve the issues.