Thread: How to send text messages from internet to some mobile number

How to send text messages from internet to some mobile number

I am just wondering for some way by which I will be able to send some text messages to any of the numbers from internet. I am having a bit less knowledge of internet. May be its very simple to you but it will be really great help from you to me if you can give me some suggestions for that. It should send messages more than 160 characters. Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: How to send text messages from internet to some mobile number

All of this depends on how the cell provider manages the SMS, Email as well as MMS messages. Once you have that information as of the cell carrier then you will get your answer. In short, I would like to tell you that through a few cell providers, if an extended SMS is sent as of a phone and the phone is as of the similar carrier then it will divide up to more than a single messages and if the message is as of a different carrier then it might or might not divide into over one message. I think that this will give you some idea about sending the messages of more than 160 characters.

I would like to tell you that sms sent as of the carriers online Web SMS service might also divide the message in over one message, if it is crossing the certain length. Message sent as of e-mail software toward the cell phone will usually be inadequate to the message char extent that often comprise subject as well as message body, it only depends on carrier which you are using. Now when talking regarding IM's that's a complete different from this as I believe those get divide up if the char extent if more than X number of charecters automatically.

According to me 160 characters is very normal intended for this characteristic. Why stress in excess of it? Just fire two messages if require be (you can key more2follow to counsel and probably build up a code flanked by you to cut down that. If I talk about myself then I also send as of computer to mobile phone since incoming messages are at no cost to and I don't make use of the internet feature because of augmented monthly costs. I am just guessing that charge repression might be a thought.

There are a few of the software available on the internet which will divide the extended messages up in more than a few messages. By this method I can enter a message of long length after that send it to one otherwise more numbers devoid of having to fire many times. This is just method that can assist you to propel long messages at just one time. Afterward on at the time getting this SMS to the mobile phone it will require to divide the SMS to companionable text SMS design. Lastly it will assist you to propel the extended length SMS one time.