Thread: IPod won't start after restoring it to DFU mode

IPod won't start after restoring it to DFU mode

Recently I was facing some of the error in the IPod of mine, as I was not able to come out of it so I tried to do the restoring of the IPod in the factory setting stating that it will help me to come out of the problem, but as I completed the whole process of setting the IPod in the factory setting I tried restarting the device, but still the success was not seen after I restoring it in the factory setting, I have seen that the device would turn on but it would display the black screen only, which was not present before I setting it to the factory setting, so right now I am just confused and help less right now.

Re: IPod won't start after restoring it to DFU mode

I think there is some of the problem in the hardware of the device, did you tried the following thing and seen that what is the problem in it, see there is a home button and on the top of the device there is one more button, just press the both button and hold it for some time, this should be done till the Apple logo is been appears, once the logo has been appeared then you can release the top button which was pressed but do not released the home button, with this the device go in the restore mode with the help of ITunes.

You can also try this thing, as I was also facing some of the problem like you but nothing happening helped me except this thing. Hope this will help you in coming out of the problem that you are facing; connect the iPod to the computer with the help of the USB or the fireware cable that is provided to you when you have purchased it. After you have connected the Ipod to the computer hold the power button for about 10 seconds. When you do this then a beep will be coming which will help you to notify that the USB is connected to the computer, after this is happened then on the device by the power button.

Did you tried putting the device in the factory setting in the proper manner, I think there must be some of the mistake that you have done, so because of it the error is been happening. So try to give the device for servicing in the factory, this will be very helpful as the error that is present in it is not known in a proper manner. So I think that will help you to remove the error present in it. As it will be in the warranty period so I don’t think that it will ask for any of the credit for the same, but it always better to know the exact information about the services that they provide to the customer, do not ask the customer service people as they are the bad source as per me to ask any of the information to them.