Thread: Screen protector for my N8?

Screen protector for my N8?

I just recently bought a new Nokia mobile phone and it is NOKIA N8. It is very good phone. It has too excellent feature in this phone. I feel too comfortable for me. And my original question is that I am looking for screen protector for my nokia N8. I am not very aware for this phone because it is new for me so would like to ask from you about screen protector. If you have any suggestion then please provide me, I think it will very helpful for me.

Re: Screen protector for my N8?

Hello friend, I have also a nokia N8 for myself. And I would like to suggest you that when I purchased this mobile phone around 5 month ago that time I was also very confused about the selection of the screen protector then I asked to my friends and they suggested to me about “Zagg invisible SHIELD”. And purchased it. It is one of the better screen protectors for my nokia N8. You can go for this without any confusion. And you can search on Google about this screen protector.

Your look for a Nokia N8 case, screen protector, so cover your screen or shield is currently over. “Devdef's Invisible Device Defender” is a remarkably clear and nearly permanent film that will defend your Nokia N8 from scrape, blotch and scrape. Our limited military urbanized film covers and protects your tool, keeping it as novel as the day you get it out of the box. I hope this information will help you to solve your problem.

You should be capable to acquire them from your service supplier at their retail stock up, even though they are luxurious! I have for all time purchased display protectors from eBay. Do a look for your mobile phone model and observe what you come up with. Attach with a not glossy finish (fewer glares) and stay far away from the "mirror" ones...they are dreadful! And you can search the net for the best screen protector.

For Nokia Screen Protector CP-5004 for Nokia N8, CP-501 for Nokia N8 and CC-3005 for nokia N8. You can choose any of them. This hard-wearing wrap proposes additional protection for your Nokia mobile phone, while permitting simple access to the touch screen and buttons. Select from two present colors and locate the right one to equivalent your style. Or you can choose any others which is available at the nokia sell shop.