Thread: Which phones allows face-to-face chatting?

Which phones allows face-to-face chatting?

I am thinking to buy a new phone. This time I need a phone that can provide the facility of face to face chat. I have a little less knowledge about the phones and so I am posting this thread over here. It will be really nice if anyone of you can provide me some suggestion for the good phone that should have this facility. Brands and money doesn’t matter for me but it should worth its price. So please reply as early as possible. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: Which phones allows face-to-face chatting?

As you told that price doesn’t matter for you then I would like to recommend you the iPhone 4. It is very popular for its facetime features. I am also using the same phone at the time and so I can say that it will be the best option for you if you have decided to purchase the phone with Face to Face chatting function. Before buying this, you can also see the review of this and if you are completely satisfied with the looks and the features of the phone then only go for it because everyone has different opinion for this.

There are many of the phones which are having this feature like HTC EVO, iPhone, N8 and many more. You can go for any of them and you will be able to do that video call which you called face to face chat. The selection between these phones is more depend upon the other features that you want in the phone. Go through the review or specifications of the phone and after that select the one which suites all your requirements.

I searched for this and found that the Blackberry 9000C will be the best option for you. This is cheap but when I saw the review of this phone then I found that this is the best that I can recommend you right now. I don’t have personal experience of the quality of the phone as I don’t have that for me but I asked one of my friends who is expert in mobile phone for this as I also needed to buy the s same phone. He told that this will be the best to go for. I am going to take this and if you are also interested then you can checkout this phone as well.