Thread: How to convert the video to N900?

How to convert the video to N900?

I just purchased a fresh N900 and I am very happy with this phone. And I presently install a windows vista in my workstation. But I don’t have any idea how to convert a video to N900. Is anybody using any video converter program? I need to convert two video to my N900. If anyone knows what the video setting N900 support, then please tell me the idea. And how to get the full screen convert in N900. Please post your reply. All helps are very valued.

Re: How to convert the video to N900?

Hello friend, I thing I can solve your problem because I had the similar problem at what time I was new user for N900. And when I got this issue then I asked to the service provider then he suggested to me about the “Super” freeware converter. And I am currently using this. It is working fine for me. You can collect more information about this from the net. I think Super freeware converter is sufficient for you problem. I hope this may helpful.

Handbrake is a without charge and open sourcing multiplatform and multithreaded DVD to MPEG-4 converter, accessible for Mac OS X, and Windows and Linux. HandBrake is proposed first and foremost to convert Video Object (VOB) files from DVDs. at the same time as Handbrake's “Universal” and “iPhone” profile will create attuned files, it will do so at a lesser quality plane than the N900 supports, so it is worth using settings additional closely modified to the device's abilities. Hope this will help you.

I think I can help you for this problem as you said about your problem so I would like to tell you that I am using somewhat known as Aura DVD Ripper. It has an amount of alternatives, as well as "fit to height" and "fit to width" - perceptibly they are equally exclusive, but solitary can be deselected. Using "Fit to width" among 848 x 480 provides me the product I am looking for. I hope this will help you for your problem.

Any Video Converter is too simple to use. There is simple Nokia output Profile at the right section of the software, you have to simply choose it and exchange the videos. You do not require set any kind of parameters in any way. Place the rehabilitated to your N900, and then you are capable to watch your videos on N900. I think this is enough information to solve your problem if you get any problem then again post your problem then we will discuss on this.