Thread: Driver installation USB Modem LG KU990

Driver installation USB Modem LG KU990

Hello, There Is a little less than a week, I bought a new mobile phone LG KU380. As a big music fan, I took everything I wanted a lot of meter Top. So I did interpret the cable to connect the phone to the computer via USB. But apparently I need a driver. Driver LG Mobile USB Modem. I looked on the site, I reread the manual does not specifies the need for a driver, or even its existence. Can you help me in this case and if any issues similar with any if the user then please let me know how I can solve this issue.

Re: Driver installation USB Modem LG KU990

I too had the same problem I try to connect the phone but the pc does not recognize the card but I have a branch or when there is always the same problem the pc recognizes the card but not the phone so what I did here is that just visited the official site that is nothing but LG and then there I found the related drivers for the same and I installed it on the system of mine then everything was fine so I request you to do it in the same manner I hope it will work for you also.

All drivers are archived. Most is compressed within the WinZip program, but some are archived by WinRar or other archivers. The site authors are not responsible for the accuracy of the information and files. We recommend you download the latest version of WinZip official website. Thus, you can unzip the archive using Windows. I hope that you will understand the same and use the technique to download the drivers and install them on the system.

As you know the design of the website of the Moroccan society WANA is a bit complicated, making the navigation to find something a little difficult for visitors to the site. It finds especially when searching for drivers as modems for download the driver or the modem driver LG LDU-800, so it was thought to have direct links here for downloading driver. But still I want you to just go to the official site and then just download the one which you want.

Well I have went across the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can really help you out in this one now what you have to do in this one is that just try and have install the pc suite which must be provided to you with the mobile phone itself. If yes then surely you can have a control on the USB modem. And if the drivers are already installed then you can make sure that you are removing the same and installing them again and also try and reinstalling the pc suite and see how it goes.