Thread: need help to unlock nokia mobile phone

need help to unlock nokia mobile phone

I have a Nokia 6300 for quite some time. With the purchase, I changed my security code so it is no longer the default code, 12345. My phone is always on, so I never enter any code of practice. Connector for charger broke my phone, so that the "pin" charger not want anymore and I had to hold your hand to be able to recharge hello nightmare. A friend has recently left for a trip to Thailand, and offered to repair my phone there cheaper. He made the change as part of my nokia care center at the MBK. Now want without the charger and AC charging problem .By cons when switching on my phone, I enter my PIN (OK), then wonder as the security code .So I tried one or two probable but it does not work. Please help me out of this one.

Re: need help to unlock nokia mobile phone

A network operator can block a cell phone. You can not use the device on another network. You will encounter the problem if you purchase a laptop without a SIM. Unlocking can be done with the initial operator for very expensive! You can try to unlock it yourself: very expensive, complicated, dangerous. You can find on the net someone able to achieve the release for not too expensive: I think the best solution.

Some of us often forget the lock code or PIN of the phone minutes after the change. Phone with Unlock code you can open the lock of the phone in case you did not know. The new code is the registration key of Phone Unlock. You can call from the first launch on your device and then register the program only after successful delivery code lock. Unlock Phone is a software designed to unlock your phone and find the lock code. This software works at least with Symbian Series 60.

Well this is the common problem that I have seen with the nokia mobile phone uses now the thing here is that what you have to do here is that to solve the just visit the Nokia gallery and you have to place a complaint over there and let them know the problem faced by you and I am sure it will definitely give you a proper solution and then you can just have a go at it because the phone will be in you hand as soon as possible