Thread: CESIM .jar Flash player

CESIM .jar Flash player

I have the CESIM N97 (Black) cell phone I bought last year. I really like the phone except for a few things like finding software for it that will install and work. This phone has everything. TV, WIFI....along with many other options. I would really like to view videos such as Youtube videos and movies I choose to install on the phone to watch when I am out away from home and really bored. I have found a few sites that has some software that works on this phone but it is really a hit and miss. The only other downfall of this phone for me is the display is difficult to see outside and you can't change the sms rings except for the ones that come with the phone.

My wife has the same model but her's is (White). For the most part they are the same with a few small differences. Her's is a complete copy of the Nokia down to the name tage. The Black has only N97 on the face of the phone. The White N97 clone has somewhat a different os but operates the same as the Black. Only .jar downloads will install on both phones. Seems all .jar files will install but not all will run.

Anyone here know of reliable sites where I can find a flash player that works along with other software I may be able to use????
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: CESIM .jar Flash player

There are many sites now a days that offers free apps and games downloads for almost every mobile phones including China devices. You Should check out there. For example, gallery9, mobiles 24, etc.. are the best sites of them. Just register, enter model number and start downloading.