Thread: Need Samsung C3010s PC suite

Need Samsung C3010s PC suite

HI I am using Samsung c3010s model and planning to install some songs and software in it. I have downloaded few softwares for my mobile phone in my XP running PC and wish to transfer it in my phone. But I don’t have the Samsung PC suite installed in my PC. I wanted to know from where I can get the Samsung PC suite. Anyone with any suggestions, please help.

Re: Need Samsung C3010s PC suite

You must have got the PC suite CD along with your phone itself. Check out the accessories you must have received inside the box of your mobile. If you don’t have or you din got any PC Suite CD along with your mobile, I would suggest you to contact the vendor form whom you purchased your mobile or visit the nearest Samsung Care Center and purchase the PC suite for your respective mobile from them. Hope my suggestion will help you.

If you are unable to find the Samsung PC suite CD for your mobile, I would suggest you to search for PC suite for your mobile in Internet and download it from there. After downloading the Samsung PC suite, search for the setup in your disk any double click the setup file. Accept the License agreement and install the setup in your system. You can use the PC suite once you have installed it. Enjoy.

Hey I checked, but was unable to find the Samsung PC suite CD. I contacted the vendor from whom I purchased my mobile but he told that PC suite CD is not included in the Mobile box. So I tried downloading it from Internet. I downloaded the PC suite setup from some random site and tried installing it. I tried many times but was always unsuccessful to install the setup. It shows that the PC suite is installing but at certain point it closes by itself. I am unable to understand the cause for the problem. Any other suggestion than please Help.

From where did you download the setup for Samsung PC suite? It might be possible that you must have downloaded a corrupt file instead of a better working one. That is why it was stopping without any error message after reaching a certain point of installation. I would suggest you to download the setup from Samsung’s Official site. Download the latest version of Samsung PC suite from there. It works for all Samsung mobile. Hope now you will be able to solve your problem.