Thread: Unable to connect Mac Book to Panasonic flat screen

Unable to connect Mac Book to Panasonic flat screen

I have got an Mac Book with me and I am very happy with it. Now I got a new Panasonic flat screen and I am planning to connect the Mac Book to Panasonic flat screen. But for some reason I am not able to connect the Mac Book to Panasonic flat screen. It shows me some kind of error saying that you cannot connect the Mac Book to Panasonic TV. So is there anyone who is facing with this problem. If yes then please reply to this question.

Re: Unable to connect Mac Book to Panasonic flat screen

I just had a look at your question and feel that you have to connect the MacBook via an adapter for the mini display port and an HDMI cable to the TV. I am sure that this will help you. What this will do is that it will give you a very good image. You just need to carry out this solution and will help you to fix the issue completely. So just carry on with this solution and I am sure that it will help you to get rid of the problem that you are facing completely.

Even I am facing from similar kind of issue. What I tried was to connect my MacBook to my LCD screen directly but that didn’t help me to fix the issue. And even it was giving me a similar kind of problem. But then I came to know that there was some problem with my adapter. So I guess I need to change it first. After that I will try using the previous solution that is being provided and hope that it will work for me.

Yes you need to use the same solution that is being provided earlier. I think that you need to connect the HDMI cable to the TV and with the appropriate adapter to the MacBook. Then there you have the image then you use another cable for the sound. Also remember that you need to change the sound configuration on your TV though to allow the sound to go through. You can do that in settings. I am sure it will help you to solve this issue.

Thanks a lot for all your solution. It has helped me a lot. What I did was I connected the HDMI cable to the TV and with the appropriate adapter to the MacBook. Then I saw the image after which I used another cable for the sound. Also I changed the sound configuration on my TV which helped me again. So I would once again like to thank you all for your solution and I would suggest all of them to use these solutions who are facing this problem.