Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Samsung champ c3303 mobile not connecting through PC suite

Portable Devices

Old 30-03-2011

Samsung champ c3303 mobile not connecting through PC suite

I recently purchase a Samsung champ c3303 mobile phone, and with the PC suite of this mobile phone is running properly in my windows 7 compatible systems, though after connect the mobile it flashes that the mobile sir not recognized by windows, though is this occurring for the PC suite or for any other cause. Suggest me any trick to overcome and able to plug the mobile phone. Any input will be helpful for me.

Old 30-03-2011

Re: Samsung champ c3303 mobile not connecting through PC suite

Yes this might be occurring for the pc suite itself, for this I would like to recommend you to check the PS suite connectivity, as per my knowledge during the installation of PC suite software it requires to connect the mobile, and that time it configured with the system specification, try it, it was also helped when i was facing relevant issue in my system with samsung PC suite, I hope there you will surely get any idea to resolve this issue.
Old 30-03-2011

According to me, the problem that you mentioned in your post, there is another way to connect any mobile phone with the system, donít launch the PC suite for the connectivity after plug the mobile, now plug your system and donít click on PC suite, it will automatically detect the mobile phone hardware and then take few minute to complete the installation process, wait till it completes the process and will notify you of finishing the hardware driver installation, and then launch the PC suite, I hope by this way you will be able to connect the mobile.
Old 30-03-2011

I am also facing a problem with this Samsung mobile phone, though it shows that the mobile hardware device is detected and start the installation process but it does not complete and not able to show the device information in my system screen. Though I donít think so it is occurring for the systems, because it connect properly in one of my friends windows vista system. so for this is there is any other way to resolve this issue except contact with the Samsung service engineer.
Old 31-03-2011

I would like to suggest you to check the connectivity issue with the other systems, if there it will connect properly then it is clear that there is no issue with the system, the problem is in your mobile phone, it might be cause with the newly purchased mobile phone. I was also having relevant issue, after that when I searched on this I found this is occurring for the mobile phone itself, I contact with the service engineer and from there get relief from the problem.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,