Thread: Opera mini alternative for micromax x550

Opera mini alternative for micromax x550

I am having a micromax x550 mobile phone, this I basically sue for internet access along with also for other mobile purposes, for accessing the internet I install opera mini web browser, though this was running fine till the last date, but suddenly from last two days, it is not opening into the system, whenever I tried to open the browser it flashes that the application is not support by the application, though I am using this from a long time, I tried with every tricks to resolve this issue, is here anyone having any idea on the alternative of opera mini browser, any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Opera mini alternative for micromax x550

Skyfire is a best alternative for opera mini which gives you great on the Web in your mobile phone. In this browser you can able to access YouTube stuffs, images, Flash, Ajax. Skyfire uses an intermediate server that translates all the pages into images. It's much faster to download and allows to display all content. I am using this browser from a long time in my micromax mobile, and this is working fine, so I like to recommend you to go for this browser.

There is a browser, which is named as safari, and which is introduced by apple this is not only designed for the apple device also for the other mobile devices, and this I using in my system from a long time in my micromax mobile, still now there is no issue is occurred with this browser, so I like to recommend you to go for this browser for your mobile phone, I hope this will not give any kind of problem with the browser itself or about the internet access.

Is ThunderHawk mobile browser that lets you view web pages on your phone as well as you can use this on your computer. It is free, use proxy servers to reduce traffic in the cell, and is done in Java (J2ME). This browser lets you navigate intuitively through the cursor, it has 2 levels of zoom in on parts of the pages you want to see better, adapting to landscape mode, it uses tabbed browsing, remember your history of visited pages, manage bookmarks, allows search by simply selecting the words, integrated RSS reader.

Thank you all of you for you kind response on my issue that I posted here, though I was also searching for the other alternative browsers for my mobile phone, but was not found any such browser, but from this thread I get so many browsers those are for the mobile phones, I download and install safari browser form apple mobile web site, this is working fine with all of the functions are features.