Thread: Could not unlock Nokia 2600 cell phone

Could not unlock Nokia 2600 cell phone

Before 3 years I have purchased the Nokia 2600 classic cell phone. Nokia 2600 classic is a Dual-band GSM that includes a VGA camera with Video Recording, Bluetooth, E-mail and mobile Internet access via a WAP browser and FM radio. The display size of this cell phone is to be 128 x 160 pixels and it is color TFT type display. Before few days my brother have assign the lock code to this Nokia 2600 cell phone but now he forget that code. I have tried to unlock the code of this Nokia 2600 cell phone but he could not unlock then what should I do please tell me the solutions?

Re: Could not unlock Nokia 2600 cell phone

I have faced the same kind of problem. In that time my friend lock the cell phone so then after that few days I was not able to unlock that cell phone but after that one Nokia dealer tell me that you need to send your cell phone’s IMEI number to the Nokia service center by using E-mail technology. Then he can send you the unlock code by E-mail. After receiving that unlock code you need to follow the Unlocking Instructions. That is first Switch ON your phone without SIM Card and then Compose #PW+CODE+1#. Finally cell phone will show “SIM Restriction Off” and was unlocked.

The cell phone you have purchased is to be Nokia 2600 classic. It provides the camera, video recording, Bluetooth, E-mail and GPRS facility presents in this cell phone. If you are the unauthorized person then you have not rights to unlock this Nokia 2600 classic cell phone. Then it should be necessary to submit this cell to the nearest authorized dealer. If you are the authorized person then go to the setting menu of Nokia cell phone, then try to restore your cell phone by using the last options Restore Factory Setting presents in the setting menu. I think this can be solving your problem.

If you are the authorized person of the cell phone then you have definitely unlock your Nokia 2600 classic cell phone. Several times what happened see that some unknowledgeable person may be assigning the specific security code to the cell phone. In that cases the cell phone user should be need contact to the authorized Nokia cell phone dealer because he could be understand the actual problem. You need to contact to the nearest Nokia dealer because sometimes he can be solved the problem. I think he can be helping you a lot for solve the problem.

If you have not able to unlock your Nokia cell phone then you will need to just submit this cell phone to the Nokia authorized service center. He will definitely help you a lot. This type of cases may be necessary to firstly check that whether the person who needs to unlock the cell phone is authorized person or not. After that the remaining procedure will be done by the Nokia service center. He will use some private code to unlock this type of cell phones and remember one think that some cell phones cannot be unlock in the same kind of cases.

unlock Nokia 2600 cell phone

Hi,
    You can unlock your phone by getting the master reset code here at unlocking4free. here you need nothing like cables at all.all you need to give is your phone model and IME number only..............