Thread: Download ring tones to cell phone using bear share software

Download ring tones to cell phone using bear share software

I have purchased the new branded Samsung Focus™ with Windows Phone 7 cell phone. This cell phone can be provide the facility like as 4.0” Touch screen with Super AMOLED™ display, Windows Phone with downloadable applications. This cell phone provides the facility to operate it onto the windows 7 operating system. I would like to download the latest ring tones onto this cell phone and I think the bear share software can be help me a lot so can be this possible or not please describe it.

Re: Download ring tones to cell phone using bear share software

The cell phone you purchased from the market is to be the Samsung Focus™ cell phone. This cell phone is based on the windows 7 platform and it can be provide the touch screen facility. You mentioning in the problem is that you would be like to download the latest ring tones by using the bear share software. The software you mentioned is to be support that you can run windows 7 based applications. I think you should try to install the mentioned bear share software. If this software runs on your cell phone then you can easily download the ring tones.

The Samsung Focus™ cell phone you purchased is operates on the windows 7 operating system. This is inbuilt facility presents in this cell phone that can support to download the latest ring tones. If you want some particular that may be help for free download the latest ring tones then the bear share software is most suitable for you. You can easily download it on the authorized web site. I think the bears hare have its own web site so you need to onto that web site and download and run that software which will be helpful for downloading the ring tones.

There is an inbuilt facility present in your Samsung Focus™ cell phone which can be supports for downloading the latest new one ring tones presents in the market. Every company provides the manual with the appropriate cell phone. So you need to check the manual of the cell phone because most of the solutions presents in that related manual. Manual can be provides the information that what facility our cell phone actually provide and what facility are not presents in the cell phone. If you read it carefully then there is the possibility that you get correct solutions of your problem.

I have faced the same kind of problem. In that time I have need to download the latest ring tones using the inbuilt facility presents in the cell phone but always this would require extra time and also it is more costly So, at that time I have download the new and latest ring tones in the computer and then connects my cell phone with the computer. Then it will take less time and I have freely downloaded the ringtones. You should try this one but if you need download the bear share software then download it into the bearshare.com web site.