Thread: Can Bible App work in Maemo 5 in Nokia N-Series

Can Bible App work in Maemo 5 in Nokia N-Series

I have a few questions connected to a Bible application for Maemo 5 in Nokia N series mobile: I have purchased a new Nokia N-series (N810) Smartphone as well as one of my companions is having an Nokia N900 on which he has downloaded the Bible application, I have listen that even I can have bible on my Nokia N-series (N810) phone but it seems that i can simply use it while i am online during this Nokia N-series (N810) smart phone. Can anyone inform me how could i get it on my Nokia N-series (N810) is this application is available and work well on my phone or not. Please let me knoe about this post help will be thankful.

Re: Can Bible App work in Maemo 5 in Nokia N-Series

There are several reasons why it would be fine to run Bible apps not made for Linux but for Nokia n900. E-sword is such a program inside the Bible application. I have used Katana in addition to that it is a really good program other than e-sword has an edging when it comes to have revise material gathered in one apps. And secondly for those who have an app previous there are working stuff you have that you cannot move to other apps easily. So as always in the best of world we would have had one OS for all PC connected machines and one high-quality app for everything we do

The power of platforms such as Sword work very well for Bible application inside Nokia N900 the application itself being ported to any platform may in maemo or windows it depends, but the content. Applications such as Rapier as well as Katana are created to being that data to this precise platform, and as they established, offer characteristics or usability that is analogous with the e-sword on (physically) superior platforms. In respect to that observation, what precisely are you appearing for from e-Sword that you would similar to distinguish on your Maemo device? And then encompass affirmed what it is you are appear for, would you be apt to help out in the expansion, testing, etc. of such a characteristic if it indeed works best on a handheld tool (and not previously in the stand in line to be added).

Rapier is fine in addition to that it has been a useful app for me for several years for the application, but I would worship to let somebody use my hand in any way to Katana. I have created a combine apps for Maemo 5 (typically to control my robotics projects) and have been learning up on the Maemo 5 Hildon structure. I will take to appear at the Katana app on next time I guess, and if someone desires to take the lead and inform me where you desire me to do some effort go for it. I don't mind doing grumble work. If not I will just take it appear as well as begin lending a supply where I feel I can help.

The arrangement used in bible plus is the identical used in an older palm bible reader initially developed by a guy named Poetry Ponn for the Nokia N900, who has long because left for the mobile scene. In common, the PDB or palm record format was normally used diagonally all palm OS devices, and it was mainly undocumented. When function, such as Olive Tree's bible reader, additional DRM characteristics, this also was not recognized. And I am pretty convinced that they are not giving out that now since they utilize PDB files still as a covering for a lot of their mobile bibles, as well as the DRM is locked to the file as well as the reader. I recognize they continue tabs on this thread, as well as might contain something to donate if the development benefits them.

The Nokia N900 uses as its operating system: Maemo 5, Symbian OS910.2, S60 3.1 version. Go Bible is a Java ME application which is particularly uses for many functions insdie the Nokia Smartphone’s. You might desire to try the Symbian Bible program accessible from sourceforge.net/projects/symbianbible website. It is easily available there.. Go Bible along with Symbian Bible have no connection with one another. If you find this reply accommodating, and do have achievement with Symbian Bible.

idea Re: Can Bible App work in Maemo 5 in Nokia N-Series

You can try this solution to have the Holy Bible on your N900