Thread: Unable to send music from Samsung galaxy 5

Unable to send music from Samsung galaxy 5

I think that the question that I am putting is really a simple question but unfortunately I don’t have a solution to it. I got new Samsung Galaxy 5 with me and the problem with it is that I am not able to send any music on to any other phone. I tried sending the music to any other phone through Bluetooth but the receiver doesn’t receive it properly. So can you tell me the reason for this problem? Also do let me know that if any other person is suffering from this issue.

Re: Unable to send music from Samsung galaxy 5

I just had a look at your question and I suppose that you will be glad to know that there are few other who are facing with this problem. Now talking about the issue that you are facing I would tell you that you need to first go to my files followed by selecting the folder where your mp3 is located. Now what you need to do is select the song you want to send by holding and pressing the selected song for around two to three seconds and it will give you an option to share the file through Bluetooth. You just have to follow this steps and I am sure it will help you.

Even I have a similar kind of problem where the other mobile phone to which file is being sent make its Bluetooth visible on my phone. Also note that if the music file is protected on mobile phone you will not be able to send it. Also my files songs are stored as files and not song name. So don’t actually know what the problem is. And we need to hear each and every song before sending it. So it also is very frustrating.

I think that in Samsung galaxy 5 the visibility is on for two minutes only. So each time you turn the Bluetooth on and then suddenly the problem arises. So make sure that your visibility is on too. Otherwise there is no point if you start your Bluetooth and you are trying to send something. But I guess that you should try using the solutions that you have provided earlier and that will definitely benefit you to solve the problem that you are facing.

It worked for me. I tried the same solution that was provided and it has worked for me. I first started by going in my files followed by selecting the folder where my mp3 is located. Now I selected the song I wanted to send by holding and pressing the selected song for around two to three seconds and it gave me an option to share the file through Bluetooth. After that I used the normal procedure and it worked for me. Now I can send the songs through Bluetooth from Samsung Galaxy 5.