Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to connect Samsung champ c3303 to PC

Portable Devices

Old 30-03-2011

I got the new cell phone Samsung Champ c3303 and was really excited to use it. Everything is working fine with it and I was having no problem with it. But the only issue us that I am not able to connect the Samsung champ c3303 to my PC.I canít really make out what the problem is but for some reason the Samsung champ c3303 is not getting connected to PC.I have install the Samsung PC studio but I can't connect champ c3303 to PC via blue tooth .Please if anyone has the answer to this then do get back to me immediately.

Old 30-03-2011

Re: Unable to connect Samsung champ c3303 to PC

Even I have a similar kind of issue. I got this new cell phone and was trying to connect the phone to PC. But even I was unsuccessful in doing that. What I did was I installed the Samsung PC studio as you did but instead of connecting the connect champ c3303 via Bluetooth I am not able to connect it via the via data cable to PC. Now I suppose that this is the problem with everyone who are trying to connect the phones to the PC. So if anyone knows then please tell me the solution for this.
Old 30-03-2011

I have a solution where you can connect your phone to PC via Bluetooth. What you need to do is turn on the Bluetooth in your mobile and make it visible to the other Bluetooth device then only your hand phone will detect the other Bluetooth device and vice verse. Then once you turn on the Bluetooth then go into your computer and then type the command ncpa.cpl in the search box .Now this will take you to the network connection window .Once you go there the problem will be solved immediately.
Old 30-03-2011

I just went through the solution that you have provided and would like to tell you that the above solution that is being provided is a bit incomplete. So I would like to tell you the remaining part of the solution. Once you network connection window here you will find an icon. Now click on this icon and look it on the top of the window where you can see an option connect the Bluetooth. Here just click once and it will find your hand phone. Then it will ask the pass phrase key you can create one and then your phone will alert you to type the same key that you have in your system. Once both are matched it will connect automatically. This is the complete procedure that you need to follow.
Old 30-03-2011

I had a similar kind of problem and was very fed up with this issue. Then I got a solution and the issue was resolved immediately. The solution was that you can install a new version of Samsung mod driver. Once you install the new version of Samsung mod driver I am sure the problem will be solved immediately. I got to know that actually this version of Samsung is only made for Samsung champ. So itís kind of mandatory that you get those mod drivers quickly.
Old 31-03-2011

Thanks a lot for all your solutions. I just used the solutions that were provided to me and that fixed the solutions. I followed the steps that have been mentioned in the solutions and now I am able to connect my Samsung champ c3303 to PC. So I would really like to thank you and appreciate you for all your solutions and suggestions that were provided to me. They have really helped me a lot and has helped me to fix the issue immediately.
Old 04-04-2011

Where can i download the software?? Can u giv me the link to download the new version of samsung mod driver? I'll appreciate ur kindness help.
Old 04-04-2011

Go the below link and check for the software and manual. You can download the drivers for tethering bluetooth support for this mobile. Just download the one for your operating system and run the setup. You can also get help from the manual which is provided on the same link. On above there is a Internet Connection Manager tool provided for this mobile. After installation you can use this tool to configure internet on the phone.

Samsung Champ Driver and Internet Manager
Old 06-04-2011

It really works. Thx for the link.
Old 10-08-2011

hello........i did download all this, still could not find my device... it say on the computer device is not properly installed....what can i do with this????...

i am prompted in the computer " device driver software was not successfully installed.... what is the best solution for this.anyone here????
Old 16-11-2011

ThumbsUp Re: Unable to connect Samsung champ c3303 to PC

thanks @Huron

it's really like a magic for me to connect Internet via my samsung champ mobile phone.

I tried Samsung PC Suit,Samsung kies but all in vain now I am able to connect net

Thanks again !!!!!
Old 29-04-2012

@sokus

how u use pc internet in ur samsung champ?? can tell me the process??
Old 29-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxim91 View Post
@sokus

how u use pc internet in ur samsung champ?? can tell me the process??
First of all you will need to activate the gprs or internet setting on your mobile phone which is provided by the service provider that you are using. Once it is activated then connect your mobile phone to pc and install its modem driver in the pc, after that you will be able to connect to internet on pc via the mobile phone.
Old 29-04-2012

i hav to go to settings>applications>internet>internet profile>choose celcom WAP GPRS and save then connect my phone to pc wif usb??
Old 29-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxim91 View Post
i hav to go to settings>applications>internet>internet profile>choose celcom WAP GPRS and save then connect my phone to pc wif usb??
Could you please explain if you want to connect your mobile phone to pc so that you can get internet via the phone to pc or vice versa? If you have wifi in your mobile phone and want to surf internet on your mobile phone then you will need to connect to the wifi router by putting the exact password so that it can connect.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,