Thread: VobSub for MacBook

VobSub for MacBook

Recently I have purchased MacBook and I really loved look and feel of this particular device. Currently I am looking for the program which is having feature similar to VobSub which would allow me to covert the any sub or idx file to the .srt file. Also it should allow me to rip a DVD to the hard disk. You need to extract the subtitles to the VOB files and to the srt file. Let me know if you are familiar to the such kind of the software. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: VobSub for MacBook

Well looking at the situation which you have provided over here I am recommending that you should go for the VobsubMuxer 1.2 to get the requirement of yours. It lets you to join the one language on one side of the single Vobsub file. Vobsub files which are generated by the extraction of the DVD which can be having more than one language stream. If you are looking to rip a DVD on the computer of yours then the extracted idx or sub packages might be containing more than one language on the one file. According to me it would be a good solution in order to watch the film with all the supported languages on the DVD. It’s a freeware so you did not require to pay you can get this particular software from the official website.

I know another software tool which might be helpful for the particular requirement of yours. I am suggesting that you should go for the Txt2VobSub 2.7. well it’s a GUI for the Son2VobSub. You know very well that son format is quite rare and the srt as well as sub formats are to be considered as textual standard format. This particular software tool will let you to convert the textual subtitles to the Vobsub. This particular software is also freeware so that you did not require to pay anything for the same. You need to simply visit the official website and get the same.

Recently I have introduced with the software tool Vobsub 2.23. personally I really loved this particular software. It’s a free software which can be used for the filtering of the subtitles for the both Virtual Dub and Direct Snow. It let you to view the subtitles when you are playing the videos on the software player such as Windows Media Player. This particular version of the software is also having a fix for the problem of subtitles. It is also having a support for the AVI/DivX files, VOBSub cutter, Sub Cutter and Joiner.

I am not having idea regarding the Vobsub software tools but I am knowing something which you can use if you are thinking that if it would be useful to you. I am suggesting that you should go for Macallan Convert Srt To Ssa software. Well it is a freeware and it will let you convert the srt kind of the files to the most comprehensible and complex ssa format. It is having a very simple GUI and it is quite easy to use. It helps you to take conversion of srt format to the ssa in a single window.

Well looking at the requirement of yours I am suggesting following thing which you can use to meet the requirement of yours. I am suggesting that you should go for the SubRip 1.40 beta 4 which is a DVD ripper. It’s a SubRip is a software which lets you to rip the DVD on the subtitles with the timing as the text file. It will also help you to convert the Vobsub to the srt text subtitles. I let you know that it is a freeware so you need to pay anything for it.