Thread: Battery won't charge in Nintendo 3DS

Battery won't charge in Nintendo 3DS

Hello, I had recently brought an Nintendo 3DS, which is been used for gaming, the performance that is been provided by the device is the best I have ever seen, but the problem in that is the battery in it is not been charging, I don’t know why is it happening but I tried lot of thing to overcome the problem but it is not helping me in that, I can’t even see the orange light that is been present when it get charged normally, should I go for the replacement of the device or what to do, I am confused regarding this thing, so please help me in solving the problem.

Re: Battery won't charge in Nintendo 3DS

I think that the battery is spoiled as it must have charged which must have destroyed the battery life, also if the device is just a new one then it will be the fault of the manufacturer, as you have the warranty of the device I think, so just go with the replacement of the device, as this is better as you are not aware of what you have done to it. Had the device fallen from your hand or something that way happened to it, if yes then some of the parts must have got damaged in the device of yours.

Did you tried checking the wire of the charger, it may be that the wire which is present on the charger must have pulled due to which the wire that re present inside the charger must have come out, so because of that the charger must have not responding, just try with some other charger if it is present with your friend or just go to the nearest shop and see by connecting the new charger it and check if it is getting charged or not, if it is getting charged then the fault is in the charger of yours.

Did you tried restarting the device and then trying to charge the device, this will sometime work I don’t know why but it worked for me, so just connect the charger as soon as the device is turn on. Also I have seen that many of the people are facing this kind of the issue that they are you are facing, I think that it is some defect in the device from the manufacturer sit, just try to go in the site of the Nintendo and see that if someone has a similar kind of the problem in it, if it is there, then you can go for the replacement procedure of the device.

I am also facing this kind of the problem that most of the people are been facing, when I turn the device off and keep it on charge, I was not able to charge as I was not aware of it, but when I saw that I was really in a panic situation. As I seen in the device the light just turn off for some seconds and just goes off. But the 3DS will not turn on. Also I tried the entire thing but I was not able to come out of it. According to me the battery is the main problem as it was having some of the charge present in it, and it was getting on. It is really a shame that I have to give a new device for a replacement to the manufacturer, but now it is the fault of the manufacturer only.

I think the there is some of the defect in it, because the battery when it is an ideal one how much ever you charge them the battery should not get spoilt or damaged but the scene what I am looking here is that most of the people are facing the problem in the new branded device that they have purchased. So I think the main issue is in the battery which is the faulty and also a cheap quality one. If you want then you can take a legal action as you are paying your hard earn money and what do they provide, a cheap device having a bad quality one parts in it.

I Have also encountered this problem several times and on several different systems. I have noted that the AC input in the 3ds system has a limited contact area with the charging jack itself and i have found nine times out of ten dust is the problem as it inhibits the contact between the AC adapter and the charging port in the 3ds itself so cleaning both with compressed air may be the solution.