Thread: Transfer WFC configuration back to Nintendo DSi from Nintendo 3DS

Transfer WFC configuration back to Nintendo DSi from Nintendo 3DS

I have transported my WFC configuration from my DSI toward my Nintendo 3ds except at this moment understood that I don't be fond of the resolution of my innovative DS game. Is there a method to relocate my arrangement backside? While I find to the DS connections menu lying on my Nintendo3ds, I cannot select the preference to relocate my configuration backward. Later I have just assumed that it might be caused by my connection being WPA. Therefore, how would I relocate that above?

Re: Transfer WFC configuration back to Nintendo DSi from Nintendo 3DS

First of go to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection configuration menu. Choose Options and afterward select Transfer Nintendo WFC Configuration. You'll obtain a caution message indicating as "successful", and the settings on that DS will be erased. If you're positive you would like to carry on, tap OK two times. Turn on your fresh 3DS (the device you would like to relocate data to). On top of the home screen choose DS Download Play. Hang around for a second and the 2 devices will discover each other. Choose Nintendo WFC Configuration Transfer and corroborate that you agree to the software.

I don’t think that you need to move the DS WFC configuration to the 3DS. This may not be an impossible task because the configuration in Nintendo DS is completely different from the Nintendo 3DS. Both are not same. Not only the WFC configuration but also the other configuration is completely different from one another. As a substitute of this process you can take up the different step. You may perhaps simply make use of the 1:1 pixel mode by keep pressing start and choose whilst loading the DS game.

However as far as I have seen that you can transfer Nintendo DSi WFC settings from/to another Nintendo DSi device. Because both can recognize each other perfectly via wifi. The settings can also transfer easily because both use the same WFC configurations. However sending the Nintendo DSi WFC settings from/to Nintendo 3DS is not an achievable task. You may connect each other but the transfer of settings is quite a difficult task as I think.

If you can get or transfer the WFC configurations or settings from the Nintendo DSi to 3DS then there obviously a way to get it back. However the WPA things which are talking about may interfere with this process but I heard that there is a way to disable that WPA approach but I still don’t know how. If you can disable the WPA then you might be able to transfer the settings back to the DSi. However why do you need to it transfer back. You can delete also I think. There might be reset option in Nintendo 3DS which will bring back the device to its original or default t position.

I think that you need to get the support from the experts regarding this question. This device has been released just few days ago; I mean just 2 days ago and there is still nothing news or reports regarding the issues with the device. Only a few are complaining about some issues which are not major. If you can contact the Nintendo support team they will help you to find the solution or any explanation for this issue.