Thread: Mario kart on Nintendo 3DS cannot connect to wifi connection

Mario kart on Nintendo 3DS cannot connect to wifi connection

My newly bought Nintendo 3ds is making some noise and offering some issues regarding the wifi connectivity. It connects to my wifi router just very well except while I set off into the wifi connection configurations for Mario kart and attempt to connect toward my wifi network, I keep receiving an error code displaying some digits like 51100. I make out I type the password in right, worked in support of the 3ds connection settings except won't work for Mario kart, I haven’t tried whichever additional games up till now. Can anybody help me regarding this issue?

Re: Mario kart on Nintendo 3DS cannot connect to wifi connection

In order to connect your Nintendo 3DS console, perhaps device to the Internet by the use of a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector, you'll have to accomplish the following:
    • First of all you will need to install the newest edition of the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector software or maybe a firmware, if you haven't previously.
    • After that you need to configure a connection file on top of your Nintendo 3DS, and enable authorization through the registration utility.
    • As far as I know that the latest version of firmware is 1.07

Allow MAC filtering on the network to barely permit definite gadgets to connect. You can come across the MAC address of Nintendo 3DS by the use of Internet settings (more info). Please check with your router's process handbook intended for information on where to put in the MAC address of the Nintendo 3DS (and whichever additional MAC addresses you want to insert to the register of permitted devices).

I think that it is not an issue about the Nintendo 3DS settings which you are using to connect to the internet or any wifi router. What you have to do is turn of the wifi router's "broadcast" setting. This indicates your network's name will not be exposed while additional devices hunt for it; you should recognize it and put in it precisely into whichever device you desire to connect to that network. For more information you can visit the Nintendo 3DS support page on the official site. There you will get the step by step introduction regarding the wifi connectivity.

You need to remove each and every one of your ordinary DS connections, make certain you can obtain a connection on top of your Nintendo 3DS by attempting out the update item or something. On one occasion you established your 3DS can obtain internet install Mario Kart (or whichever additional game) and depart to the online mode like you want standard to play online. You must be online. Now you will not have any issue. I hope that this has helped you.

As someone said it could be the issue with MAC filtering in your Wifi router. You need to allow the device to router’s allowed list. If this not the issue then I think that the game itself is not recognizing the network connection otherwise may not be capable to come to online. Furthermore you need to try other games also. At the beginnings it may not able connect to the online but with several games the device can become completely recognizable on router.