Thread: Nintendo 3DS Outer Camera Not Working

Nintendo 3DS Outer Camera Not Working

Guys I have brought this Nintendo 3DS just days ago and I have found that the front camera of this device was not working properly that is whenever I would start the camera I would get black screen. Also the same thing would happen when I start the camera applications as well I get the same black screen again, so can someone help me to know that what should to do to get this problem solved such that I can enjoy using the front camera as well.

Re: Nintendo 3DS Outer Camera Not Working

Dude first of try to switch off and on the device and then on the camera and see if this time it gets to work properly or not, this happens to the mobile phone camera as well as sometimes the camera would not function properly and switching off and on would result in getting the camera and device to work properly without any kind of a problem, so do it and see if you can get the device to run properly.

Open the front panel of the Nintendo 3DS and then clean the camera with a help of a piece of a cloth and if possible check whether each and every connection to the camera is perfect, with this you will surely be able to know whether it is an internal problem of the device or whether it is due to the some other kind of a glitch, so try this out and see what you are able to discover from it.

Guys I have done all the changes and tried everything that I could do with this device and still I found that I was not able to get the camera to work properly, now considering the internal hardware parts of this device I would want to inform that I am not that technically sound with all the connection and so will not be in a position to know that what would be the problem, so can someone help me to know that what would be the best solution for getting rid of this problem.

if after going through all the solutions still you are unable to get the camera to work that is still if you are unable to get any view through the camera than what I think that there is a permanent problem with the device that will have to be send to the Nintendo for fixing it, they will surely be able to get this thing fixed and you will get the camera to work properly, so what I feel that you should send the device to the staff as early as possible and let them take actions.