Thread: Unable to update Nintendo 3DS

Unable to update Nintendo 3DS

Guys I am facing some kind of a problem updating the Nintendo 3DS as I have found that it is not getting even after trying so many times. I have got the 3DS connected to my system and when I access the Nintendo site so as to get the updation done for this Nintendo 3DS, I get an error saying that “An error has occurred. Unable to update. The system will now be restarted”. Now I really don’t know that what this error all about and what is causing this one to come, so can anyone help me to know that what shall I do to get rid of this.

Re: Unable to update Nintendo 3DS

Dude check if you have got the internet connection properly working with the system that is you are getting proper internet at a constant rate so it is always better that you check the modem that is whether all the lights that are there on the modem are glowing perfectly and even if you find that there is a disturbance in the traffic then I think that would be disallowing the normal update of this Nintendo 3DS gamming console.

Check to see if you have properly inserted the Nintendo 3DS device inside your system through the cables and that you are not doing or performing anything else while you are trying to update the Nintendo 3DS. Also, check if you are not have any kind of a malicious program that is worms or virus on your system since that could also be the reason of not allowing you to get the update to done properly.

Dude check if you have got the firewall settings of the system to be at the maximum security level or not, since it is possible that problem could be of the firewall not allowing the update to take place convincingly and that is the reason why you are unable to get the full update done on the system of yours. So what I would suggest that you should first off the firewall and then see if you are able to get the update of the Nintendo 3DS done or not.

Hey guys I also found that I was not getting to update this Nintendo 3DS perfectly even after doing all the changes in the network and the system itself. Latter on frustrated I just contacted the Nintendo support team and they instructed me to give them mines DNS address and from there they manually inserted the required settings to do the update from there and I was able to get the 3DS updated easily.