Thread: Nintendo 3DS won't connect to the internet

Nintendo 3DS won't connect to the internet

Hey guys, I am here with a problem with the Nintendo 3DS, which is not connecting with the internet connection that I am using at my home. I am having a wireless connection, though there is no issue I found with the Wii and PS3, both are responding fine with their functions. But whenever I tried to make the connection with all of the appropriate information about the connectivity, it does not connect. Is this happening for the router or for the XBOX unable to understand. Any one from here can suggest me with the appropriate tricks to overcome from this problem. Any input on this issue will be helpful for me.

Re: Nintendo 3DS won't connect to the internet

According to me, about this problem, I think this is a internet connection issue, though I was also facing relevant type of issue, after that when I researched on this I found this is occurring simply for the internet connection, so first of all check this on e along with this also like to recommend you to check the XBOX setting with the internet connection, the problem might also be situated there, go through this, I hope there you will surely get nay help on this problem.

Did you check the internet connection in your system itself, because I think this is simply occurring for the wireless connection that you are using, if before that you did not encounter the problem then this is simply occurring or the network connectivity, if there is any problem with the internet connection you will found after access into your system then i would like to suggest you to check the router status from device manager, I hope if there is any issue with the router then from there you will be get any help on this issue. But still if you are facing the problem then I would like to suggest you to try once to resolve this issue by re-installation of wifi connection wizard with your XBOX.

I am also facing similar type of issue with the internet connectivity problem in my system with this Nintendo 3DS, i tried to connect the XBOX with my home wireless network but during the connection it requires to insert the network access authentication, though this is not a password authentication network I am using. There is no user name and password to access the network. Can’t understand why this is happening with me. I am not able to connect the device with the internet connection. I hopping someone from here will surely get help me about this issue.

As per the second issue, is this also happening with the other internet site that you are access in your system, if yes then I think the cause will be the network wizard, first of all be sure about that, whether this is working fine or not, whereas it is also applicable if this not happening with the other internet access. Check the network connectivity with the XBOX along with also the wizard of the, I hope by this information you will be somehow able to overcome from the problem.

Thank you all of you for your kind response on my problem, though this is occurred with me first time and right after that as like the others I was also searched everywhere for the solution, though applied few of them but nothing was helped me, after that when I tried with the wireless connection wizard, I completely reset the wizard with XBOX, this helps me to overcome from the problem. Now there is no issue with the connectivity. Though still now can’t understand why that was happened with me. But I overcome from that.