Thread: Nintendo 3DS error message "You are currently offline"

Nintendo 3DS error message "You are currently offline"

With the newly launched Nintendo 3DS console game; I am getting an error message whenever I get connected with the wireless internet connection. Every time there is a blue line with the full bar is appeared into the screen. I tried to add some of my friends throughout this network, but not able to connect them, what to do now to connect them, any suggestion for me to resolve this issue? I hope someone from here will surely help me to overcome from the problem.

Re: Nintendo 3DS error message "You are currently offline"

There is trick for these type of issues that I was also applied with a console game after encountered a similar type of issue, so I also like to recommend you to go for this process. Turn on the PS3, and then navigate to the Settings option from the main menu, now proceed to the Network Settings, from the right corner of network setting window click on Settings and Connection Status List, enter the information of IP Address, Subnet Mask, and Default Router etc. now back to the network setting and the from that window click on Internet Connection Settings option, a pop up window will appear click on ok button and follow the onscreen instructions after select the connection mode to complete the port forwarding process. Try it, will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

As per my knowledge about this problem, which I was also facing in very few months back with a console game version, this was also running with the wireless internet connection. Whereas the problem was that, it drops connection along with also I need to restart the playstation every time to reconnection, by searching the wifi network manually, though this was not a issue with the wifi router, but this can also be occurring for not using the secured connection, so I recommend you to check the connection and then proceed for any other trick regarding this problem.

I am also facing a problem with this newly launched Nintendo 3DS, when I connect with my home situated wireless network it frequently drop the connection, along with also it does not reconnect at the first attempt. And this is only happening with only me, though in the same network another of my friend is connected who is also playing this game, what should I do now to resolve this issue? Any information regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

The problem that you mentioned in your post, might also be occurring for the wireless network router, by which you are connected. Though in maximum of the similar types of problems I found these types of dropping issues are generally occurring for the router, so if this happened with you then I suggest you to check the router status when you are connected, check whether this is properly transferring data or not.

I think the problem is might be occurring for the internet connection, to confirm about this I suggest you to check the internet connection that you are using, along with this also be sure that there is no issue with the console gaming device, though if there is also you found any issue then it is clear the problem is with the network connection, for that you need to call internet service provider.