Thread: Cannot delete messages from Nokia E5

Cannot delete messages from Nokia E5

I am having the Nokia E5 phone and I feel proud to be the owner of the phone. I have saved some of the messages to the outbox actually that was not save by it, it got saved automatically while I was sending those messages. I don’t know that why the messages are store there without sending. I tried to delete that form there but it was not able to delete the messages and just showing me the prompt that says it will be send later on. Can you please tell me that how can I delete those messages from my outbox folder. I will be thankful for all the replies for this.

Re: Cannot delete messages from Nokia E5

I've heard this kind of issue in most Nokia phones. Some say it's because of hardware phones and some say that the message has to be damaged when trying to send more. I do not know which one is right now. But still I advise you to delete all conversations or messages at once. That means going to the option to delete messages on your phone and try to delete all messages at once. I hope to delete outbox message too.

If you cannot delete messages from the phone itself, then there is an easy to achieve. This requires a PC and the Nokia PC Suite software installed on it. First E5 connect and bond with your PC via USB data cable. Now open the PC suite of utilities and opening messages. Wait until every message is loaded. Now see to the messages in Outbox. There may be messages that cannot be removed. Choose the message you desire to delete. Right click and select the delete option. This is probably going to delete that particular message. No need to delete all phone conversations.

If you cannot remove messages from the phone then there is an easy to achieve. This requires a PC and the Nokia PC Suite software installed on it. First E5 connect and bond with your PC via USB data cable. Now go to the PC suite of utilities and go to the messages from there. Wait until every messages are loaded. Now look at the messages in Outbox. There may be messages that cannot be removed. Choose the message that you want to remove from your phone. Right click and select the delete option. This is probably going to delete that particular message. No need to delete all phone conversations.

I think you need to reset the phone to its default settings. It will delete all conversations and other details of your phone only and bring back the phone to its original position as the first time I bought. Otherwise hard reset the phone through a combination of key. If the problem persists, then I think we should show the focus of Nokia. This is the best thing that I can recommend you at the time and wish that you will be out of the trouble soon.

This problem may also be associated with the firmware that is installed on your computer and that is why they face this problem. To check the version of firmware is in their mobile search and for the version that is available online. If you find that the latest version is available, you can upgrade your phone to that version and see if we can solve the problem for you. This is one of the possible reasons and solution of problems like this.