Thread: Cannot get mass storage option in Nokia N8

Cannot get mass storage option in Nokia N8

I am currently using Mass Storage of 16 GB Nokia N8. My problem is that I am not able to get the option to connect that in mass storage mode. I am using the USB cable connection to connect that. This is very sad for me because I have downloaded many of the applications, games as well as photos from the OVI store. I have never seen the issue like this on any of my previous Nokia phone then why this is happening to me? If you know the reason or the solution for this issue then please let me know about that. I will appreciate each and every reply for this. Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this.

Re: Cannot get mass storage option in Nokia N8

I think that there is already failing memory when I bought there. He did not realize until it is all connected to the PC. The defect could have been stable until there is a connection or access to external source. After the mass storage connection completely and become a bad malfunction without your knowledge. That indicates that there is breakdown within the mass memory. Therefore I believe it must be repaired otherwise replaced if there are any warranty and RMA for N8. Until then purchase a Micro SD card and make use of it as an alternative.

It looks like you have the corrupted mass memory and that is the reason that you are getting the problems like this. Can you see the mass memory into the file management application of the phones? Is otherwise within the Applications folder, otherwise the Office folder. Corruption occurs when there is a problem with the connection and also at some point to the cause of the virus. Mine was also damaged when suddenly I remove the cable from the phone while I was copying some content to it.

Windows tools may be supported memory backup for the repair of the structure of file memory. It is quite a major crisis among the many mass storage devices, not just the Nokia brand. Excessively many people believe that their well on the way to drag just for the cable, do not take into account the suggestion contained in user guides or warnings over the inside of windows. Corruption is normal when the USB cable is dragged from the phones mass storage. Laying on the N8 is healthier to use Ovi Suite mode at any time possible. If you are unable to resolve this through the use of memory reactivation / software fix then you will have to scale a Nokia care.

Check first if you have attached your Nokia N8 to a PC to the mass storage mode. If phone is attached within mass storage mode then the right of access is maintained in absolute secrecy in support of the computer on the other hand one cannot prospect of filling mass storage via phone applications. All this is supposed to be normal again after disconnecting the phone from your computer. If you enclose Ovi Suite installed in your computer, you can connect the Ovi Suite N8 way you do not understand this issue.

This problem may also be associated with the Firmware that is installed in your computer and that is the reason that you are facing this problem. So check for the firmware version that is there on your mobile and search for the version that is available on internet. If you find that newer version is available then you can upgrade your phone to that version and see if that can solve the problem for you. This is one of the most possible reason and the solution for the problems like this.