Thread: Nokia N8: Unable to get calls from some numbers

Nokia N8: Unable to get calls from some numbers

There is a problem in my Nokia N8 to receive calls from certain type of phone model types. The Nokia N8 calls from most types of services (additional GSM, CDMA service providers) but refuses to accept calls from some Telecom land line phones. I will not talk about the name of the telecommunications industry. This is very strange. I don’t remember that I did any new thing to my computer. If you know that how can I get out of the issue then please let me know about that. Thank you.

Re: Nokia N8: Unable to get calls from some numbers

I think the real problem lies on either the recipient or sender. You need to clarify both. Have you contacted your network operator? It may be possible that you have been restricted SIM for receiving calls of a particular operator, due to some configuration errors. Have tried the SIM card into the phone and call the others? You must check and verify that in fact what is causing this, either the Nokia N8 or operator.

First you say that you need to cancel all call forwarding activated on your phone. I think they are getting calls from certain sets of numbers have been diverted from some other source. So cancel all of them to enter the call setup. If the problem persists, then enter the call barring on the phone on and off. If call blocking is not in the way, the issue is something separate. As a matter of fact, I in no way the sound perceived this problem before. There is no rational explanation beyond the shortcomings of the operator's network. You may available to support a new SIM card.

I heard that the problem is not only Nokia N8. I heard that is the cause of both operator as well as Nokia. I am not able to understand that why nokia still was not solving this problem. Whatever the case would be but If you want to solve that then the first thing that you need to do is to reset of your phone with restore factory settings. Sometimes the call barring settings are automatically activated without user's knowledge and then not be turned off manually. At some point the phone shows the call barring is not active, but actually runs due to an operating system error. So you have to hard reset the phone to prevent this.

I guess this problem is not resolved soon; the question in Nokia N8 software and hardware comes from this issue. This is a warning sign of error or Symbian mobile operating system. At the same time as newly purchased phone, please complain to the Nokia shop with the bill. It was carried out as necessary for free. But even for a problem of some call does not think it's much more to do with the phone. Is the return of the network or telecommunications operator did not set this issue yet.

This definitely problem with the service provider that you are using. If you want to know the exact reason and the solution for this problem then you will have to contact the service provider support and ask them for the same. They will let you know the exact reason of the problem and how can that be resolved. This will be the best way for that and I am sure that they will guide you properly to solve the problem.