Thread: Which one should I prefer worms 1 or 2?

Which one should I prefer worms 1 or 2?

Hello friends getting an iPad soon, and wondered what game you should get Worms 1 HD, or Worms 2: Armageddon? Worms 2 is not well in the App Store, so I am not sure what the differences are. Please tell me what you recommend as I don’t want to take any risk regarding the iPad and I want the best of the game. So please help me in this case and let me know which will be the best game and what will really suit my phone.

Re: Which one should I prefer worms 1 or 2?

Sneaky little blighters with a bad Attitude who could not care less about any day, let alone The Last One. Now, open a new can of worms! It's the Biggest. It's the best. And it's packed full of goodies and Baddies. Whether it's Single Player, Multiplayer or slithering across the Internet, Worms Armageddon includes a multitude of features and play modes. This is the peak of perfection in ultra-fun. The best worms game ever. I hope that it will suit on your game too.

If you will ask me the worms 2 will definitely help you to solve the issue because it is the best that I have see and also played the same on the system of mine. But as you are saying that I haven’t tried the same thing on the iPhone or iPad so I don’t have any idea regarding the same. But if you really want any of the game on your system with the quality then I want you to just go with the worms2 that will definitely entertain you.

Worms 2 has more armaments, customization choices, game modes easier than worms and all sorts of supplementary features. The ranking is only to some extent not as good as for the people who played the first game and I hope that some of the features of Worms 2: Armageddon, I think. Therefore, it is advisable to get Worms 2 and then download it from the official site and install the same on your system and see how it goes.