Thread: Booting problem in Android

Booting problem in Android

I am having a Sim which is unlocked, and I am using the WM rock with the help of this I am able to secure the edge data and always work fine for me. As I restarted the Android I saw the booting section was not able to boot properly, the thing is that the edge data will not work, I tried using the multiple roms, also I tried doing many things like changing the mobile network setting, and numerous time. I opened and closed the device but was not able to do any of the thing with it, so now please help me in coming out from this thing, I also tried booting the Android with and without the radios in the WM but it was not working for me, I also tried changing the APN setting in it but it was not working for me.

Re: Booting problem in Android

Hello there, I just wanted to know that which kind of the kernel that are using in the Android also how are you booting in the android normal booting or the force booting, according to me just go to the internet and see the what kind of the other issue that are present with the other user of the Android, I think there are various other factor that leads to the problem that you are facing in it. So just try to find some of the other factor that is present, in mean time I will try to solve the problem that you are facing in it.

Hello there, thanks for the replay that you have provided in the above post, the method that I am using for booting in to the android is with the help of Hyperdroid V1.6 also the kernel version of the device is 2.6.32.9-r11_n38158-g184606d, I have gone through all the searches and the sites that you have told me to do but I am not able to find any of the solution for the same. I think that it has to do with something like AT&T but the other side I see that the WMEDGE is just working fine for the entire thing. Also I have seen that the WIFI works fine but the control widget on the home screen will just go off. I will go with the setup that you have provided me later tonight.

Hi, I just tried all the thing that you have told me to do but it is not helping me in getting the problem to be solved but the thing that I was noticing that the data which is been present in the android will work fine for some of the time, but the thing is after some time it just boot again and if the data that are not stored properly then it will not get safe properly in it. So I think that when you just do the saving process for the data.