Thread: Nokia C6: Cannot synchronize emails via Wi-Fi or 3G

Nokia C6: Cannot synchronize emails via Wi-Fi or 3G

Hi all, I am having the Nokia C6-00 and have not yet established the right settings for the controls e-mails. It operated for many days; hence the name of the settings in the email account has to be precise. Though, in that the mobile all the time associated to wifi. Due to this reason that somehow have found that building stop searching for wifi. Since I have the time may not be able to check my email accounts. I do not remember what settings you have changed. But now I want to use the wifi. Maybe someone can inform me of my explanation of what I have to change settings so that in any case, checking for new mail accounts?

Re: Nokia C6: Cannot synchronize emails via Wi-Fi or 3G

First of all you will have to check that what version of the software is installed in your Nokia C6 (Enter * # 0000 # to dial pad). As far as I know latest version of software designed to optimize C6-00 is 10.0.024. Download this software approaches with a number of common performance upgrade, in particular in the email application. To obtain this software all the way through your phone, select Applications> Software Update and select the software to update. Moreover, this version of the software can be obtained from side to side the Nokia Software Updater.

I also met the similar problem and so I sent the C6-00 to Nokia Care Centre and I found that they were not sure why the difficulty of way either. Seeing that I do not cover all relevant information, except for contacts, asked hard reset (reset to factory settings) and restore email. It is working very well. The rest not sure what's the point. Hopefully that will be addressed in some software updates.

The only way to keep that functioning is to "disconnect" is prior to the departure of wifi coverage (they do not want the service provider used to incriminate me 3G connection), and after physically "connect" again as soon as you can get wifi. Actually I think it's because the management of transformation of the connection through "connected" status. Then physically "off" and "connect" the email to the end through connection changes will help continue the e-mail account working.

You can go through the steps given below and I expect that this will help resolve the difficulty.
    1. Go to the function of "Connect" manually.
    2. Do the Email setup for IMAP4 synchronization.
    3. Do cross checking the accessibility for e-mail account throughout an additional channel.
    4. When articulated like unattended then that means the phone has almost the same position in the table of equality. In any case, that means 99% chance that connects using equivalent base station also has a similar selection of access points or connection preferences.

Nokia messaging service intended to access the e-mail clients can be configured later and if Nokia Messaging service is available in your country and network operator:
    1. Select "Set up email otherwise go to Menu> Mail> New.
    2. Go to start.
    3. Select your preferred email service as of the list. If the email service you require is not on the list, decide on others.
    4. As soon as requested, give your e-mail with the password.
    5. Accept the conditions of service.