Thread: Is worms2 Armageddon on iPhone

Is worms2 Armageddon on iPhone

Hello friends I am using the apple iPhone from last few days and now the thing here is that I want to know whether then worms 2 Armageddon game is available for the mobile phone that I am using. Actually I really like that game and I do think that if I am having that game with me on my phone then it will be exciting. So is there anyone using the same game with the similar kind of phone if yes then let me know the proper details regarding the same and I need the specific information on it too. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Is worms2 Armageddon on iPhone

Team17 has unveiled at the Cologne Games Com screenshots of the next worms that will be available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad: Worms 2 Armageddon. In this version, it approaches the versions that we know on the PC with the addition of the missing weapons, including super sheep, Armageddon or the Napalm. According to Mark Baldwin Community Manager the lifetime of the game will be equivalent to the Xbox with 30 missions. On the iPhone version the graphics have been improved compared to the first especially with 3D animated or effects sympatric.

The multiplayer is of course always present 4 players Bluetooth and is particularly suitable for the iPad. For example, if your opponent is in front of you, it is possible to invert the screen automatically. Team17 has not yet announced a release date. I suggest you wait for the first version for iPhone available on App Store. Mainly based Pocket iPad version should be preferred to the iPhone version for multiplayer much more suitable. Available in blue tooth, this mode will compete in four more parts of delusions as each other. It keeps you informed about new information

The game recently released on the Xbox 360 looks superb 2D graphics that are reminiscent of the original editions of Worms. No date has been set, but the information provided suggests that the emulator would be used to Trans Gaming porting. Ported by leading another, it seems that a version for iPhone is also under preparation, as shown in the video below. For now, none of this information has been confirmed officially and that is the reason why many users are waiting to the same.

The title of the iPhone version is simply Worms and was subject to validation of the App Store at the end of June, so hopefully there will be available very fast .The iPhone version is to base the PS3 version soon available on PSN, a little lighter graphically .The initial version supports iPhone OS 2.2, but an update later in the summer will operate functions of the SDK 3.0. Also, they plan to reactivate all the shaders and particle effects when you launch the app on an iPhone 3Gs. A Mac version is under consideration, but nothing announced yet. I doubt that this version uses Cider personally, given that much of the code of the iPhone version, developed in Xcode, will be reused quickly.

Presented at the Gamescom, worms 2 Armageddon will arrive shortly on the touch pads and Apple phones. Pocket has put its hand on the iPad version and was able to test the next must-have for the App Store. The program's second album of worms and there are some new things which will be included in the same.
    • New weapons Entry Gun, Electromagnetism, Napalm Strike, Super Sheep
    • New customization options
    • New adaptation multi touch
    • Lifetime equivalent versions consoles 30 missions
    • Thread 6: Is worms 3D available for iPhone