Thread: Cannot use GPRS on Nokia C6

Cannot use GPRS on Nokia C6

I am having the new c6-00 for me. However the whole thing is working well but the only problem I am having with that is the GPRS. Wi-Fi is another well that when i attempt to access the web from your cell phone says' packet data not available. I have contacted my network provider and they said the mobile phone is brand new and the settings cannot be obtained so far. I do not think that is true, because Nokia phones to find the first value instead of others. I have seen a few of my friends who are having the similar mobile and can make use of the Internet devoid of any difficulty. What is the problem in my C6-00?

Re: Cannot use GPRS on Nokia C6

The mobile data connection is mechanically predictable when the online form has been dogged for the configuration of the home screen. The home screen applications can then automatically get the latest information updates from the Internet and confirmed at the top of the screen. Make sure the data connection, possibly, will be released automatically and through several additional applications, for example through e-mail clients. As far as I know the home setting screen has no effect on the connections established through these applications.

It might be possible for present accessible settings will not be capable of connecting to mobile Internet. Call your network service provider and verify, from which the mobile data connection has been effectively turn on on your mobile. After that we ask them to send the settings once. Save the settings on the phone and set that as default for all mobile applications. Once this process is finished, turn off the phone. Stay for about 5-6 minutes and then turn on the phone. I expect that you will be able to connect to packet data connection.

If no settings are accessible for the Nokia C6-00 from the present network provider, then I urge you to go for manual configuration. You require to configure settings yourself on phone. For this is also necessary to contact customer service. They obviously help you configure the settings manually. There is no guarantee it will work for you but you should give it a try. Otherwise remove the phone's SIM card and put another SIM same operator there. Can help you get the settings. Properly store and replace the SIM card.

First go through the configuration option within the configuration. Verify that any previous settings listed there. If not, then I think b would be helpful. He also met the similar problem. I activated the mobile Internet on my mobile phone without realizing that there is no settings currently available for this model phone. So I looked in the phone settings. Luckily I have a configuration listed above there. I pick it up as a default connection and restart the phone. It started working well and so far I'm using Internet from your phone without any problem.