Thread: How to access web browser on Nokia X2-01

How to access web browser on Nokia X2-01

Hello…..I want to know that how I can easily access web site on my Nokia x-2. I have listened the name of opera mini web browser. Can this opera mini web browser is free for downloading? I also like to open social networking site on my phone. Can it possible? Also tell me about the latest games supported this mobile phone.

Re: How to access web browser on Nokia X2-01

Dude………….. You purchase very nice mobile phone. Whatever you points you mentioning on problem I thing all are supported to this Nokia x2-01 mobile phone. This Nokia x2-01 mobile phone supports Email and messaging facility. Live Face Book and Twitter facility also presents in this phone. The opera mini web browser you mention is easily accessible onto its own web site and you can easily download it without any cost.

Hello…Nokia x2-01 mobile phone contains 320 x 240 pixels resolution, Size 2.4 inch, Combo 128 MB/64 MB Internal memories, Micro SD memory card slot. As per points mentioning on problem, your mobile does not containing inbuilt web browser then definitely you need to install the opera mini web browser. After installing this web browser you can easily access the social networking site like Face book, Orkut, twitter etc.

Friends your mobile phone support the GPRS feature so you can freely download the opera mini web browser on mobiledownload site. You should be careful about downloading this software. There is no extra cost need to download this software because it is free to download and after downloading you should installed it in your mobile phones. It should be helpful for easily accessing social networking sites.

As per the topics you are mentioning in the problem, the Nokia x2-01 have inbuilt supports the email & messaging facility. In that Nokia x2-01 mobile phone there is no need to install the opera mini web browser for accessing the social networking site like Face Book, Twitter etc. But for better than inbuilt features you need to install the opera mini 5.1 web browser.