Thread: Inbox not working properly of Nokia 5130

Inbox not working properly of Nokia 5130

Before few days I have purchased new Nokia 5130. But last two days I’m not able to view the text messages presents in the inbox of my mobile phone. Sometimes the inbox is not opened and it will give some error. Also there is some problem that is if anyone try to send me text message then this text message will not be received by inbox of my phone.

Re: Inbox not working properly of Nokia 5130

Hey,I also faced that kind of problem. That time my mobile phone also doesn’t receive the new text messages. In that time I was change two to three sim card on this mobile phone but all the time the problem is arrived. So finally I was realized that problem is occurred only in my mobile phone. Then I was solving the problem by using restoring options present in settings menu.

Friends………..You have purchased good model of Nokia 5130. This model contains 320 x 240 pixels resolution (QVGA) and Up to 256k colors. It also presents the 1 GB micro SD card & 30 MB internal dynamic memory. Initially inbox of Nokia 5130 have allocates some fixed size. So, after some time the inbox is full it means there is no free space presents in the inbox. You need to firstly delete some text messages presents in the inbox and I think the problem is to be solved

You need to retype the message center number. Then do the following process for solving the following problem:
    • First step is to be going to the Message->message setting->text message.
    • Now there is option present in that submenu that is message center in use go to that sub menu.
    • Now you can see the message center number. Change the last three digits of message center number and save the settings.
    • Finally restart your Nokia 5130 and the problem is to be solved.

I think too many text messages present in your inbox. It could be the memory size of inbox of Nokia 5130 is full. In that situations you need to delete some text messages presents in the inbox. After deleting some text messages in the inbox it could be possible that you get the solutions and you avoid the problem. Try these solutions I think this would be worked correctly.