Thread: Can I open video file in Samsung s 3310

Can I open video file in Samsung s 3310

I have purchase Samsung s3310 mobile phone and there is media player present in this Samsung series s3310. But there is some problem in my mobile phone in that they are not easily opens the mp4 or 3gp extensions type of video file. SO anyone please help me that I would open this video file in my mobile phone.

Re: Can I open video file in Samsung s 3310

Hey dude………. You should firstly check the configuration of your mobile phone. Because sometimes there is some mobile phones present in the market in that they have some restrictions for supporting limited number of file system. At the time of purchasing manuals are came with this mobile phone So, you need to read this manual carefully and then you should understand what is the actual problem.

You try to open the mp4 or 3gp video file in your Samsung s 3310 mobile phone. In that case, Samsung s3310 mobile have inbuilt support the mp3 or mpeg4 type of media player. This media player cannot support the mp4 or 3gp type of video files so you need to upgrade your media player present in the Samsung s3310 mobile phone. You can also use VLC media player for opening the mp4 or 3gp video file present in your memory card or mobile phones.

Samsung s3310 cannot support the mp4 or 3gp type of file system present in your memory card. So you need to upgrade your mobile phone media player. Your mobile phone support GPRS facility so upgrades your media player and at the time of up gradation check mark the mp4 or 3gp video file is checked. There is the upgrade submenu present in the media player of Samsung s3310 then click this submenu and upgrade your media player

Friends…….I also use this Samsung s3310 mobile phone. Sometimes we play the video files which would be downloaded from Internet Web site. This downloaded video file may be already corrupted. So try to avoid play this downloaded video files because it may contain virus. The solutions are to be trying to does not the video file from the internet. This viruses may be also corrupt your media player also other applications present in the mobile phones.

Sometimes the inbuilt media player present in your mobile phones may be corrupted due to the problem of viruses. You need to uninstall the media player present in Samsung s3310 and then download the updated media player which is supported by Samsung mobile phone. This software would be present in www.samsung.in web site. After finishing downloading you install downloaded media player in your Samsung s3310 mobile phones.

Hello

IS there any Video player for 3GP / MP4 files which has a slider - to move the video forward / backwards for SAMSUNG DUOS GT-C3222...

The prob is that i want to FFwd a video, its not possible, I have to wait for the video to play till that point

warm regards...bobby

Quote Originally Posted by bobby6910 View Post
    Hello

IS there any Video player for 3GP / MP4 files which has a slider - to move the video forward / backwards for SAMSUNG DUOS GT-C3222...

The prob is that i want to FFwd a video, its not possible, I have to wait for the video to play till that point
    Well, there are not much of a video player that will play 3gp files without any lag in mobile phones. This file format are very compressed and pixelated if you watch the same on a computer. However, you can convert the same video to some mpg files or avi files and then install some software that is compatible with your mobile device to play the video properly.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"