Thread: How to unlock memory card in Nokia 2700

How to unlock memory card in Nokia 2700

I have use micro SD card in mine Nokia 2700 phone and I have assign some user name and password on this memory card. After that I forget this password. I had tried to access this memory card but I didn’t able to access it. I can’t able to find setting for unlock this memory card. So, give me solutions that I have access this data present in memory card in future.

Re: How to unlock memory card in Nokia 2700

Normally the person used his/her name or birth date or location for giving the password. So you should try different password to access this micro SD card. Nokia should be allow to try some number of times different password. It may be possible that the password you trying are correct at some time and you can access your memory. Hence there is definitely one solution that try to enter password on some number of times for accessing memory card.

You had mention that you use Nokia 2700 mobile phone and you try to unlock memory card. Some Nokia mobile provide some facility for restoring the setting of mobile phone and memory card. Then you can try for search the restoring options in your Nokia 2700 mobile phone. As per commonly knows that In the Settings menu the last option is to be restoring so, try it to unlock the memory card. Mostly this would be solving the problem.

You should download software onto the internet. Some software such as FExplorer provide the solution for unlock the memory card. In that software do following process:
    • Run FExplorer and open the following location C:\system.
    • From the location C:\System, you will see a file named as mmcstore. Rename this file as mmcstore.txt.
    • Copy the file mmcstore.txt. and paste it to your computer. Now, open that file in notepad.
    • When you finished the above steps, you will find the password of that file.

My friend also faced this kind of problem in that time he can use Nokia PC Suite software. Nokia PC Suite software provides the facility for accessing the contents present micro SD or any other memory card. There is inbuilt facility present in the PC suite Software so you need to download PC Suite software onto the Internet web site and install it onto your PC and after that connect your phone & try to access memory card.

Did you tried the solution above given by switchblade327 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by switchblade327 View Post
    • Run FExplorer and open the following location C:\system.
    • From the location C:\System, you will see a file named as mmcstore. Rename this file as mmcstore.txt.
    • Copy the file mmcstore.txt. and paste it to your computer. Now, open that file in notepad.
    • When you finished the above steps, you will find the password of that file.
    If this wont work than i dont think you have any other choice to get the data back. I mean, you can unlock the card but you will loose your data because you will need to format the card by connecting it to PC.