Thread: What can be a successor to the Logitech MX REVOLUTION?

What can be a successor to the Logitech MX REVOLUTION?

I am having a Logitech MX Revolution with me right now but for some reasons it is giving me some problems. Now I am planning to go for a new one. So I just want to know what can be a proper successor to Logitech MX Revolution. There are fewer buttons and you have to click a hardware gear to switch the scroll mode. Also the middle buttons is getting increasingly harder and harder to click in the system. So please help me out on this issue.

Re: What can be a successor to the Logitech MX REVOLUTION?

I just had a look at your question and feel that there are quite a few options with which you can go. I think that eBay has a few options you can go ahead with. But there you might have to deal with a used mouse. I had a similar solution where I had an older model of MX Revolution but then I learned they were about to be discontinued but after that in that new model they just changed something about the scroll wheel and even that didn’t get along well.

I think that there must be some problem with your mouse. I think that you just need to take a razor blade and then clean the gunk in between the mouse buttons and wheel and after that just blow hard to get the gunk out. I think that there is a lot of gunk available out there and feel that you just need to clean that. I had a similar issue and then it made the wheels nice and smooth and everything will be fine. I am sure you just need to carry out this and everything will be alright.

You can just follow the solution that is being previously given and I feel that it would help you to fix the issue. But in case if that doesn’t work then you should replace your MX Revolution with a Performance Mouse MX. I feel that it would be a good option to with which you can go ahead. I didn't do enough research on it though but you can do it and then go forward with it. I am sure it will work out well with you and will be a good replacement to MX Revolution.

Even I faced with similar kind of issue wand what I did was to rebuilt my MX Revolution because it is simply the nicest wireless mouse that has been made. I feel that there is nothing with which you can compare with. But you indeed are looking for some change then you can go with Razer Mamba as I feel that it can come somewhat close to MX Revolution. But I feel that rebuilding is a better option rather that going for a new one as it will also help you in monitory aspect.

Thanks a lot for all your solutions. I just had a look at your solutions and feel that they are quite handy to me .I feel that now I have some options to go with. I’ll also try cleaning up the old mouse or with the rebuilding of the mouse. I hope that they will be useful to me and anyone of then can work for me. I just now need to try those options. So I would again like to thank you all for all your solutions that you have provided me as they have helped me a lot.