Thread: iPad Touch: Cannot get home network

iPad Touch: Cannot get home network

I currently buy a brand new 32GB itouch with the latest 2.1.1 software update check. When I try Safari cannot come through my home network. I use a WPA2 protected network, especially when I offer every piece of data at rest on my itouch cannot find. When I'm away from home and with respect to the identification of new networks today not me. There is an iMac and a macbookpro working well outside the airport, except that it is now the itouch I do not want to have fun ball. He battered the network with proposals ranging from the division of protection to the wifi network reconfiguration of Interior. If someone has gone through the same problem and solved it well, then give me some tips to get out of this problem.

Re: iPad Touch: Cannot get home network

I consider it's maybe the matter of a thing. Did you switched on otherwise enabled SSID broadcast? SSID (Service Set Identifier) is a service running all the way through an access point that broadcasts its name or identity with the intention that the wireless penetration positions in support of a network link found elsewhere. Having essentially disabled SSID broadcast makes your access point undetectable, except for a wifi client previously identified the SSID otherwise it is the exploitation of the tools that monitor or snuffle and related customer traffic between an AP.

I heard that the second generation of iPod touch or iPod Touch has several problems with respect to WPA/WPA2 encryption. I also met the same problem. I am using D-Link DIR-655 at home and keep failing to acquire a successful connection between iTouch and your home network. I think I should have made some manual adjustments on this standard encryption.

If you are using Apple Airport wireless base then I think we may not be getting any problems. I heard that when there are many frequencies close to the wifi network at home then this issue is going to happen. I believe they must restore router and the new settings for connecting iTouch. I think the router can find and accept the itouch as a new device in your device or profile of IP addresses. One thing to say that after going through several forums and debates about iTouch and connectivity found the new version of firmware has many bugs and problems.

If you wish to fix this issue the you will have to the following thing. First Go to Settings> Wi-Fi and then click the top blue arrow in the direction of the right of the home network. Check if you are assigned a DNS address or not, and the address of the router? I you probably do not think so. Now you have to do is enter the data manually from your router. I think they just have updated the firmware of the iPod Touch is not a router. So I urge you to get that one too and see what works.

Earlier, I was also having somewhat similar problem as you have mentioned. iTouch and the problem of connecting to my router. I heard that it is not all routers. These are routers that are WPA secured. So for this issue I open the router settings and disable quality of service with the hope that it may allow me to connect. As expected it has allowed me to successfully detect and logon. I heard that the first generation iTouch needs several corrections in the detection and wifi. I hope you are looking for replacement.